2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A player gossiping about what he thinks is the official logo is NOT confirmed.

If this was in response to my post then feel free to click back a few pages where I linked to a Dolphins beat writer's tweet CONFIRMING the up-turned tail on the new logo.

hollywoodp.jpg

If this was in response to my post then feel free to click back a few pages where I linked to a Dolphins beat writer's tweet CONFIRMING the up-turned tail on the new logo.

Call me crazy but that will make for a better logo. Love it on a helmet.

Vikings put this on facebook. I'd say it could indicate that the jerseys are going to remain the same for one more year. I don't see that font surviving to the uniform change.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Vikings put this on facebook. I'd say it could indicate that the jerseys are going to remain the same for one more year. I don't see that font surviving to the uniform change.

577938_10151496213882836_1976021550_n.jpg

It says late April ship on the bottom so it doesn't rule it out....that doesn't look like a real jersey either just a template they have....or at least the name/number doesn't.

A beat writer gossiping about what he thinks is the official logo is NOT confirmed.

A beat writer gossiping about what he thinks is the official logo is NOT confirmed.

exactly. you think they would let a dude have a peek at their new identity just to let him run out and tell everyone about it? because thats pretty much his job.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

It says late April ship on the bottom so it doesn't rule it out....that doesn't look like a real jersey either just a template they have....or at least the name/number doesn't.

Also remember that Marcell Dareus, the Bills' first pick in 2011, posed with the old jersey when he got drafted, even though they unveiled new uniforms two months later. So this doesn't mean all that much.

You may be right about the change coming next year (or with the new stadium) instead of this year... I've been starting to suspect that, too. But I'm not sure this image really helps to confirm that in any particular way. Think about it. Even if the Vikings had a new look and new font ready to go, would they leak it here, in this ad? No chance. And if they want to sell some pre-ordered jerseys, and can't use the new font, what choice do they have but to substitute the current one?

Eh, the San Vancouver Charged Canucks' font isn't that bad, just not good on a uniform where its the biggest element. I think the Ravens' is one of the best, but Seattle's is horrendous.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Jennings is gonna be 15? And everytime I see that Vikings font I hate it a little bit more. Worst in the NFL.

Really? WORST in the NFL? I'm not a fan, either, personally, but as long as the Ravens, Seahawks, and (especially) the Chargers are around, worst is gonna be a real fight.

Yeah, I really don't see any real issue with the Vikings font. It's probably a little more stylized than it should be, but it's nowhere in the same class as a team with a truly terrible number font, like the Ravens or Seahawks (don't mind the Chargers font at all, though).

Jennings is gonna be 15? And everytime I see that Vikings font I hate it a little bit more. Worst in the NFL.

That was the number he wore in college. He couldn't wear it with the Packers because they have it retired for Bart Starr.

That was the number he wore in college. He couldn't wear it with the Packers because they have it retired for Bart Starr.

Thanks.

Main reason I hate the font is that it looks puffy and clownish. Ravens font is terrible, but I like the Chargers font, and don't HATE the Seahawks font (Some numbers look terrible, some look good)

I still think they should just use one of the iterations of the stadium logo against the sunburst. It is the cleanest looking logo concept out there... And it seems to offend far fewer traditionalists for some reason than the "leaked" logo does...

tumblr_m2hbjfRfMd1qglqd0o1_5001.jpg

new-dolphin-logo2-copy1.jpg

4iLiM.png

Archived