2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

This may be a stupid question, but doesn't the NFL have to approve the uni changes?

If that's the case maybe we'll have to wait 'til after the league meetings next week. Maybe Dolphin ownership had approval for the logo that was leaked but then after hearing fan reactions decided to change some things thus needing approval again.

I wonder how this was handled when the niners had that hideous one-day 49ers helmet.

The league does have to approve all uniform changes, but they don't have to wait for the league meeting to get that approval. The league quietly reviews and approves each uniform/logo change as they're finalized.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. Not getting my hopes up though, everything else on the Dolphins site is still last year's logo. It's amazing how getting rid of the white around the eye and on the tail makes it look so much less cartoony.

I still see cartoony.

I like it. Not getting my hopes up though, everything else on the Dolphins site is still last year's logo. It's amazing how getting rid of the white around the eye and on the tail makes it look so much less cartoony.

There is a helmet on a dolphin. It is just as "cartoony".

Archived