2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All fans are irrational and angry when logos change, but this is too funny. Some of these responses man...wow...

I personally enjoy the fact that about 5 to 10 people posted about 8 to 10 different times. It really makes it look like a much larger backing against the logo if you don't pay attention.

Um...No...162 comments on one of the pictures, 99% negative.

EDIT: And I'm not saying I have anything against the logo, I think it's an upgrade. I just love hilarious comments.

Although yhe old sunburst looked a bit better I quite like this one. It looks like they took a more, for a lack of a better term, realistic approach to the logo as a whole. The dolphin looks more like a "real" dolphin and less like a cartoon. The sun appears to be asymmetrical(not sure) with almost random points reflecting the random flares from the actual sun. I'd say overall its better.

All fans are irrational and angry when logos change, but this is too funny. Some of these responses man...wow...

I personally enjoy the fact that about 5 to 10 people posted about 8 to 10 different times. It really makes it look like a much larger backing against the logo if you don't pay attention.

Um...No...162 comments on one of the pictures, 99% negative.

EDIT: And I'm not saying I have anything against the logo, I think it's an upgrade. I just love hilarious comments.

Oh, I do realize there are plenty of negative comments, I'm just pointing out that I noticed a few of the same people commenting over and over again successively. I find it amusing when people are so upset that they feel the need to post multiple times that they are mad.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Is it just me or does the new logo feature an altered navy blue? Looks like a "steel blue" or like it got a little injection of aqua as well. Definitely looks different. I know the other colors appear to have been changed, too. Looks like they are reverting to the softer shades of the earlier years. Really like it a lot.

mia.png

miami-dolphins-logo.jpg

Is it just me or does the new logo feature an altered navy blue? Looks like a "steel blue" or like it got a little injection of aqua as well. Definitely looks different. I know the other colors appear to have been changed, too. Looks like they are reverting to the softer shades of the earlier years. Really like it a lot.

mia.png

miami-dolphins-logo.jpg

I like it too. I never hated the darker navy, but I must say that this looks better.

mia.png

The new color palette is quite excellent. I've always preferred shades of blue that tended to be greener or more silver (basically lighter, almost washed out) to Navy. I'm glad someone finally chose to really embrace it, looks a thousand times better.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

mia.png

The new color palette is quite excellent. I've always preferred shades of blue that tended to be greener or more silver (basically lighter, almost washed out) to Navy. I'm glad someone finally chose to really embrace it, looks a thousand times better.

my only problem..what the heck was that other shirt? and why was the logo backwards? it also looked a bit different and didn't seem to have the same angle either

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

New Era draft caps for the Jags. Logo, again, looks great embroidered. Unfortunately I am not really feeling any of the designs.

532910_10151321570591927_154499013_n.jpg

I'm digging these, actually. They feel kind of retro and the logo does embroider well, though the pupil seems sort of exaggerated for some reason so that it looks like the jag staring something down like this:

SF3xlJA.jpg

Excuse cursory Paint-job

oldschoolvikings, on March 26, 2013 - 14:35, said:

The Giants look better now than they have in 50 years.

^ THIS.....x1000

...for an interesting throwback they should use the helmet with the funky 'outline' NY that they had for a while sometime in the mid '70s.

On the Giants white pants discussion.... I'm a fan of the gray look. I think it has held it's own since being reintroduced. I would like to see a nice 80 yr anniversary uniform alternate for the 1933 look. It's along the lines of the Steelers bumblebee alts.

Archived