2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has been posted. The leader himself just tweeted that the Vikes will show off the new uni's on April 25th. Same day as the Dolphins. Still no word on the Jags.

I may be in the minority here, but of all the rumored/confirmed NFL changes this offseason, this is the one I look forward to the most.

I've always loved the Vikes uniforms through the years, but when they switched in '07, I was highly dissappointed.

Sorry if this has been posted. The leader himself just tweeted that the Vikes will show off the new uni's on April 25th. Same day as the Dolphins. Still no word on the Jags.

I may be in the minority here, but of all the rumored/confirmed NFL changes this offseason, this is the one I look forward to the most.

I've always loved the Vikes uniforms through the years, but when they switched in '07, I was highly dissappointed.

I doubt you are in the minority. Seems like the Vikings current unis are almost universally loathed around here (for good reason). As dull as the 90's uniforms were - essentially a purple T-shirt with the Norseman on each sleeve - the '07 rebrand was a disaster. The only thing that should stay is the redesigned horn.

We need some one to take one for the team and unlock each of the 12 uniform teasers on http://vikingsuniforminsider.com/. Also, some one should take a stab at brightening the photo above to see if there are any clues (assuming its not just a stock photo).

Somehow or other, I get the feeling this place is gonna crash come the 25th...

...better store up all the bandwidth you can find while you still can. :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Somehow or other, I get the feeling this place isthe gonna crash come 25 April...

...better store up all the bandwidth you can find while you still can. :D

It's going to be total sensory overload....some folks are going to debating the 'Phins new unis, while the others debating the Vikings, while others are debating both. It's going to be hard to keep up with all the entries.

So apparently having two enormous horns on either side of the helmet doesn't radiate manliness, but the new Nike design does.

I'm guessing Jared Allen is an idiot.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

New helmet surprises me. Since they made the new Norseman logo's horn look exactly like the horn that the helmet got in 2007, my guess is nothing about the horn changed. I reeeeally hope there's no stripe. To be honest, I thought our current helmet was perfect. Maybe ditch the purple facemask, but that's about it

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

Allen could mean "tougher" as in a modernization of the current horn. Something along these lines maybe...

(Brian Gundell's work for Pittsburgh Central Catholic High School)

PCC_10_640.jpg

So then the horn, again, wouldn't match the logo? No way. Horn design has to stay.

Jared Allen is a doofus. We're supposed to trust the opinion of a dude who had a mullet. Even if it was as a joke.

His inquisitive mind staring at that helmet, then his reaction frightens me. I get a sick feeling in my stomach that it'll still be the exact same helmet but with a gray facemask.

Archived