Are Steelers sleeve stripes now gold and grey on new jerseys?

Brave-Bird 08

I've seen multiple screenshots and video of the Steelers in action this season and I SWEAR the area on the sleeve that would be white is grey. I keep double taking and thinking it's a material thing and my eyes are playing tricks on me, but there is a huge difference between the white numbers and Nike check and the sleeve stripe. This wasn't a publicized change, right?

hi-res-153620386_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

White. This reminds me of last summer's ridiculous "Falcons switching silver to gold" discussion.

Which reminds me (tangentially) that we will be missing out on the annual "Red Wings not arching their names on back" discussion. Score one for the lockout.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

White. This reminds me of last summer's ridiculous "Falcons switching silver to gold" discussion.

And the Seahawks switching their logo color to grey. Must've been the lighting. :P

No, they actually did change their logo.

[/deadpan]

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived