The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the perfect cure for the Canucks rolls in on Wednesday. Tomorrow night will be interesting though. First game for all those young bucks in Edmonton as a whole, I'm terrified.

My favorite part of the Kings schedule:

CkQ052u.png

That 9th-11th stretch is just straight up bonkers. What is this the AHL? Even worse is we're in Anaheim on the 8th.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well when Staples is used by two NBA teams its understandable

That part of the schedule is a homestand.

A lot of western teams have the "same arena back to back nights/games" treatment this year to help cut down on travel...not really an issue in the east when everyone is six miles apart.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

So beautiful in every way. Teemu now 18th in goals with 664.

Just thinking about it, imagine where he and Jagr would have been if not for three lockouts and Jagr's KHL stint.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Just thinking about it, imagine where he and Jagr would have been if not for three lockouts and Jagr's KHL stint.

Jagr would have a firm grip on #2 in all time scoring. Both would likely fall above 750 goals.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

It's so weird seeing Steve Ott in Buffalo blue and gold instead of Dallas across his chest.

I kept thinking it was Derek Roy.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

It's absolutely baffling to me that the NHL takes such a huge PR hit with this last lock out and plays a shortened season, yet ticket prices raise up even higher to the point of near absurdity. The cheapest tickets to the Blackhawks Coyotes game on Sunday are $50. Man, :censored: the NHL.

http://www.stubhub.com/phoenix-coyotes-tickets/coyotes-vs-blue-jackets-1-23-2013-4222722/

$3 tickets for Wednesday's game with the Beej :)

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Jagr would have a firm grip on #2 in all time scoring. Both would likely fall above 750 goals.

Not in Selanne's case. He needed the 2004-05 lockout to rest up his knee. If there was no lockout, he would've probably had to sit out that year anyways. If he was to play that year (if there was no lockout), he probably would've retired soon after.

The better question for Selanne would be: What would his goal and point totals be if he never had the knee issue?

Archived