College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it'd look better with the argyle behind the letters, with the letters being one solid color.

I agree, but I bet the reason they didn't do that is because it would be a huge pain and very time consuming to paint the whole endzone argyle.

I think it'd look better with the argyle behind the letters, with the letters being one solid color.

I agree, but I bet the reason they didn't do that is because it would be a huge pain and very time consuming to paint the whole endzone argyle.

Yea, no doubt that would be tedious.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Ugh. That looks 100% the opposite of how I'd hoped it would've looked. :(

I know it's probably just a spring game thing, but the simple Carolina Blue with white outline like always looks so much better than the argyle. It just isn't as "filling" a pattern to look good in the lettering.

I think that the only team that should have a pattern is Tennessee. Yes, I know that the tar heels use argyle for hoops, but I think that shouldn't be carried over for football.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

756909579.jpg

new tease. can't say I'm wild about the numerals. anyone make out the shoulder?

To me, the jersey looks navy and the shoulders out looks like with a stripe of Carolina blue on the shoulders. The numerals look like that are Carolina Blue outlined in white. Does anyone else see this?

spacer.png

756909579.jpg

To me, the jersey from the shoulders in looks navy and the shoulders out looks like Carolina blue. The numerals look like that are Carolina Blue outlined in white. Does anyone else see this?

Ah, now I can barely make it out after staring at it for a bit. I think you're spot on about the jersey nuordr. I can't make out the outline on the number though.

756909579.jpg

To me, the jersey from the shoulders in looks navy and the shoulders out looks like Carolina blue. The numerals look like that are Carolina Blue outlined in white. Does anyone else see this?

Ah, now I can barely make it out after staring at it for a bit. I think you're spot on about the jersey nuordr. I can't make out the outline on the number though.

Look at the number on the shoulder for the color and outline.

spacer.png

756909579.jpg

Still can't make out a number in that aread. But, looking at this one, and the away jersey teaser it definitely looks like they'll have the USC/Texans stripes on the shoulder.

All I can see is the front numeral in carolina blue, a white(?) Nike logo, and the carolina blue stripe on the shoulder.

756909579.jpg

Still can't make out a number in that aread. But, looking at this one, and the away jersey teaser it definitely looks like they'll have the USC/Texans stripes on the shoulder.

All I can see is the front numeral in carolina blue, a white(?) Nike logo, and the carolina blue stripe on the shoulder.

Thank you for mentioning the Texans stripes as that was driving me crazy this morning trying to figure out where I had seen this type of jersey.

spacer.png

Archived