College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brightening it up a little bit helps to see some things:

f814lyM.jpg

Well it does appear that I was spot on about the jersey color...I am shocked that I was right, although I did say the numerals were outlined in white, but in this picture they look outlined in gray...but that could be the lighting.

Thank you for brightening the picture. I don't know how I feel about that thick stripe on the helmet, but it makes sense as it goes along with the stripe on the shoulder.

spacer.png

I think it'd look better with the argyle behind the letters, with the letters being one solid color.

I agree, but I bet the reason they didn't do that is because it would be a huge pain and very time consuming to paint the whole endzone argyle.

Yea, no doubt that would be tedious.

It would be very doable though if they switched from grass to field turf. They wouldn't have to worry about reprinting it numerous times during the season. It would be a pain to install the end zones if they switched to field turf, but once it is installed there would be virtually no maintenance.

I think it'd look better with the argyle behind the letters, with the letters being one solid color.

I agree, but I bet the reason they didn't do that is because it would be a huge pain and very time consuming to paint the whole endzone argyle.

Yea, no doubt that would be tedious.

It would be very doable though if they switched from grass to field turf. They wouldn't have to worry about reprinting it numerous times during the season. It would be a pain to install the end zones if they switched to field turf, but once it is installed there would be virtually no maintenance.

Yea, the field turf would definitely do the trick. It'd basically be like Mizzou's new turf they installed last season.

Faurot%20Field%20Week%209.jpg

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived