College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Where is there a gray alternate? They don't have it up on the page where you can see the other three unis.

So i guess the solid body numbers thing was just a rumor?

It has to be in complete contrast with the jersey, which in this case, the yellow is completely contrasting with the blue.

Oh, okay, so like Arizona St would be fine?

Everybody's bitching about a gray set, well, where is it?

it was the white one on the left.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this simplistic uniform that Cal introduced today. I know a gray uniform has been introduced and I could do without it. But overall I would say that Nike did a good job with the blue/gold/white uniforms and I love the fact that only one helmet was shown and it was not chrome.

7.5 out of 10 with gray

9 out of 10 without gray

spacer.png

Absolutely love this rebrand. First off the bear secondary is really solid, and I really like the new font. I also really like the football unis. While the sublimated bear in the numbers could go, I really like it on the sleeves. Also the new striping around the collar and on the pants looks really good. Nice minor update to their current uniform set.

The grey is unnecessary though.

It's pretty obvious to all of us they just scribbled around the Fraser head. Logo will forever bother me because I can't unsee that.

I really like the uniforms. Not a huge fan of the collar treatment...kind of a lateral move of an annoying design, but it's noice.

Absolutely love this rebrand. First off the bear secondary is really solid, and I really like the new font. I also really like the football unis. While the sublimated bear in the numbers could go, I really like it on the sleeves. Also the new striping around the collar and on the pants looks really good. Nice minor update to their current uniform set.

The grey is unnecessary though.

I like everything except the Grey Uniform; sublimated design can go, and I wish they would have had a yellow helmet to go with this set

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Font is LHF Tallington normal, with a few characters tweaked. numbers do look custom to match the letters, since LHF Tallington's are different. http://www.letterheadfonts.com/fonts/tallington.php

So does the bear show through the number when it's a single digit? Doesn't seem too thought out.

the thin color break around the collar makes it look like a bra strap coming out.

the new bear logo doesn't work for me, the shadow area and the highlight area don't really fit well together.

shoulder graphic doesn't work for me either, black on navy - difficult to see

Dumb sublimated shoulder logo is dumb.

I fear I'll be saying this quite often this season...

As do I. From what we've seen with Baylor's and now Cal's, I have a feeling it's going to be quite the trend this Fall.

Other than that, I really like this set.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Grey alt aside, I really like these. The sublimated logo on the shoulder sis stupid, but I love it on the numbers. I also must be the only person who likes the new number font. And those helmets are a thing of beauty.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived