College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

312613.jpg

Some proposed ASU options...

ASU actually contacted me and I designed the helmets on the table. I don't love them, but they wanted a "big, bold pitchfork" and that's what I sent them. They loved the first designs I sent. The plan is to use the player's number on the opposite sides in the same color as the pichfork and in their custom number font.

312613.jpg

ASU actually contacted me and I designed the helmets on the table. I don't love them, but they wanted a "big, bold pitchfork" and that's what I sent them. They loved the first designs I sent. The plan is to use the player's number on the opposite sides in the same color as the pichfork and in their custom number font.

Numbers on one side and a logo on the other is just a complete disaster. I respect your efforts, but it seems like this would have been much better if there were color within the logo and it was on both sides of the helmet.

spacer.png

312613.jpg

Numbers on one side and a logo on the other is just a complete disaster. I respect your efforts, but it seems like this would have been much better if there were color within the logo and it was on both sides of the helmet.

The number idea may change. I do know these aren't replacing the curent ones, but just for occasional games.

312613.jpg

Terrible.

312613.jpg

so they basically asked for a boise ripoff? if asu is going to do the random helmet generator thing why not throw sparky back into the mix?

I think they're pretty cool, and as we know, they aren't for you old hats that wanna see Alabama play Penn St. each week :) The kids like it, and despite my rapidly growing fuddy-duddiness, I am still in on the oversized decal helmets. I even dug the Northwestern ones this year.

312613.jpg

I loved that endzone art in the picture in the background. Wish they had stuck with it.

they've had some spectacular endzone designs in the past and so did the cardinals when they played at sun devil

312613.jpg

so they basically asked for a boise ripoff? if asu is going to do the random helmet generator thing why not throw sparky back into the mix?

Because Sparky is so unbelievably dated

312613.jpg

Because Sparky is so unbelievably dated

well he's still 100x better than a late 90's interpretation of a trident...this new logo will feel extremely dated in less than a decade.

what is this?

E461CC9F-2BAB-4B6C-893A-81BDEE5BFF70-10914-00000951EA344337.jpg

An extremely bad joke. Seriously, I knew it was fake when Russell was mispelled. And they used the font that Nike used. But, I do kinda like the direction this is pointing at, just tone down the gaudy.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived