College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Ugh. That is such a downgrade. There's no way they wear those with their old uniforms, either, which means another clean look gets replaced with something trying to hitch on to a trend. Which is great when you're moving up -- it worked so well for UMass, too. :rolleyes:

They could surprise us and make a nice set out of it, but I'm not hopeful when it's a school like GSU.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slow day, so i'm glad to bring in a new image for Georgia State's new helmets for next year; GFGS at it's finest, and i fear that they will be implementing some form of gray...no history in our athletics program of grey either..BEAUTIFUL shell, but the color and script seem out of place...

newhelmet2.jpg

helmet4.jpg

{edit including the old helmet just to show you how much of a 180 this is}

ga_st_helmet_main.jpg

Wait...where the crap did that script come from? What's the point of a rebrand if you don't follow it?? Damit

Oh, I never realized that logo exists in the logo slick. I do like the script, especially now that I know it was part of the original package.

Hate how it looks on the lid though.

Surely this means new uniforms, because that helmet would not fly with their classic-style blue and white. We've seen equipment teams do stupider things though...

Oh, I never realized that logo exists in the logo slick. I do like the script, especially now that I know it was part of the original package.

Surely this means new uniforms, because that helmet would not fly with their classic-style blue and white. We've seen equipment teams do stupider things though...

Aren't they switching to Nike this year? Black and blue can work, but I'd expect black jerseys with red and blue accent colors. Definite downgrade. A white lid would have been better

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah they are getting new uniforms as well, probably going to be debuted at the spring game on the 20th in the dome...are you going to go to it?

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Wright State logo in the sig??

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Although it looked out of place compared to the resr of the numbers on the field, I liked the G at the goal line better when it matched the helmets/midfield logo.

i never noticed the "G" before and I have been to the stadium. WOW!

Sanford-Stadium-Athens-UGA.jpg

spacer.png

312613.jpg

Some proposed ASU options...

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived