2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

God, as annoying as Ohio St. may be

Well, if anyone know about being annoying, it's you. And yes, we will kick VT's ass when they come to Columbus next year.

Also, Buckeyes fans, stop blaming Michigan for our players having their heads up their asses.

I guess there's no pleasing you...

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if anyone know about being annoying, it's you. And yes, we will kick VT's ass when they come to Columbus next year. Also, Buckeyes fans, stop blaming Michigan for our players having their heads up their asses.

I agree. What hall did was unacceptable. But Michigans hands aren't clean. They are just as dirty.

So you agree and then blame Michigan again? What Michigan does isn't our problem. If an Ohio State player does something stupid that player has only himself to blame.

BB52Big.jpg

The Game is turning out to be everything this rivalry is supposed to be. There is true hatred between the fanbases, coaches, and players. God, I love this rivalry. :flagusa:

And IT STILL isn't better than the Iron Bowl.

The Game is turning out to be everything this rivalry is supposed to be. There is true hatred between the fanbases, coaches, and players. God, I love this rivalry. :flagusa:

Well, that game will get chippy only because the outcome of the game will be decided within the first 10 minutes

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Well, if anyone know about being annoying, it's you. And yes, we will kick VT's ass when they come to Columbus next year. Also, Buckeyes fans, stop blaming Michigan for our players having their heads up their asses.
I agree. What hall did was unacceptable. But Michigans hands aren't clean. They are just as dirty.
So you agree and then blame Michigan again? What Michigan does isn't our problem. If an Ohio State player does something stupid that player has only himself to blame.
The throwing the helmet, kicking the bench, and double bird is unacceptable by Hall. But had the refs stepped in earlier while Wilson was getting pushed down and riden by 8 Michigan players, there wouldnt have been any ejections.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Well, that game will get chippy only because the outcome of the game will be decided within the first 10 minutes

Wrong year buddy. It's 2013, not 2012.

The throwing the helmet, kicking the bench, and double bird is unacceptable by Hall. But had the refs stepped in earlier while Wilson was getting pushed down and riden by 8 Michigan players, there wouldnt have been any ejections.

Just stop. Our guys were every bit the idiots theirs were.

BB52Big.jpg

I agree. What Michigan did was unacceptable, and the refs need to stop it. However, flipping off the crowd is completely different from a fight on the field in my opinion. In the fight, the actions were all in the heat of the moment and were direct responses to punches and pushes. Flipping off the crowd was after that, and any player who does that needs to calm down and not make any rash decisions like that.

10 wins for Duke!

That is impressive. If someone said that Duke was going to win the ACC Coastal division before the season started, they might've been insane. But hey, they did it. Even though they may not win the ACC title game, it shows how Cutcliffe has taken Duke from a laughingstock into a successful program like Louisville (basketball school with a now successful football program). I think Cutcliffe should be national coach of the year without a doubt.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived