2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

I don't normally care much about Big Ten football, but this has been a fun game to watch.

Question: Why is Michigan's QB wearing #98?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Amazing, incredible, unreal, unbelievable game. Hats off to Michigan (not the school up north after this game). The Maize and Blue pulled everything out, threw every punch they had at tOSU. To be honest, win or lose, THAT is the way this game should have ended. A one point difference on a missed 2 point conversion.

Just wow. Amazing. Brady Hoke is still pretentious, but he had his team ready to play.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Wow. That, folks, is about as good as it gets in the Ohio State - Michigan rivalry. Hoke's call to go for two was gutsy as all hell, but I think he forgot that, while they couldn't stop us, we couldn't stop them either. Honestly, with the way Michigan's offense played today, I think they should have kicked and taken it to OT. As I said on FB, it's a shame someone had to lose this one, but since someone had to lose - it may as well be Michigan.

Helluva game. Incredible effort by both teams. Hats off to the Wolverines. They played a great game.

BB52Big.jpg

So here's guessing that Auburn will leapfrog tOSU in the BCS should they win the Iron Bowl.

Auburn will probably take #2, FSU would be #1. Bama to #4.

That's my guess.

Maybe in the computers, but a one loss team isn't going to leapfrog an undefeated team from an AQ conference in the polls. I'm not saying Ohio State is better than Auburn or that a win over 'Bama isn't enough to move Auburn past the Buckeyes, but we all know that voters put a premium on being undefeated. Need proof? Northern Illinois is ranked higher than LSU - does any sane person on these boards believe N. Illinois is better than LSU?

That said, B1G team or not, Ohio State has won 24 straight. They must be pretty good at something. Maybe it's time people give them a little credit?

BB52Big.jpg

So here's guessing that Auburn will leapfrog tOSU in the BCS should they win the Iron Bowl.

Auburn will probably take #2, FSU would be #1. Bama to #4.

That's my guess.

Maybe in the computers, but a one loss team isn't going to leapfrog an undefeated team from an AQ conference in the polls. I'm not saying Ohio State is better than Auburn or that a win over 'Bama isn't enough to move Auburn past the Buckeyes, but we all know that voters put a premium on being undefeated. Need proof? Northern Illinois is ranked higher than LSU - does any sane person on these boards believe N. Illinois is better than LSU?

That said, B1G team or not, Ohio State has won 24 straight. They must be pretty good at something. Maybe it's time people give them a little credit?

They're really good at beating other Big Ten teams. And Cal.

Brady Hoke won't be looking for a job in January because of the failed 2 point conversion call. And to be honest, his job is safe this year, but his seat is starting to get warm. He has been getting very good recruiting classes, but his players show no improvement or progress through the season or from year to year. I reiterate, it is NOT because of the failed 2 point conversion call. And by no means will he be jobless come January. But his seat is starting to get warm.

I don't care what anyone says. 24-0 is nothing to scoff at... Especially when you are playing in a major conference. Period.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived