2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Mariota has not looked good at all the past 2 weeks. Mariota has thrown 4 picks in the last 2 games, and threw 0 in the first 10. Not to mention Oregon themselves, they look uninspired, and they seem to have lost all motivation. I knew losing to Arizona wasn't a fluke, Helfrich has got to pull something to get this team playing right.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, it looks like both teams are trying to lose this game at all costs. And UCF has come out sluggish against their 2-win neighbors. LSU nearly chokes away to Arkansas, Fresno lets SJSU hang 60 on them, Oregon blowing it away in the Civil War. Hell, even Ole Miss losing to MSU last night really shows how sluggish all these teams are showing up against their rivals, I guess their right about throwing the "records out the window". I really hope Tech doesn't come out that way against UVA tomorrow, gotta make it a decade straight against them.

Bury John Purdue.....?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

God, as annoying as Ohio St. may be, their not half as bad as Michigan. The refs always coming out to saving them, the annoying fatass Brady Hoke. I'll root for the Buckeyes, of course I'll probably have a different opinion after Tech goes to Columbus next year.

Also, UNC needs to turn it up. Their ugly uniforms need to start blinding these Duke guys, a UNC W and a win for Tech gives us the chance to lose to Florida St. Of course if Duke wins, Tech will have no reason to play and probably lose, so really UNC HAS TO WIN.

And Ohio State shows their true class. One of their offensive linemen just flipped off the crowd with both hands.

Here is the clip in .gif form:

ku-xlarge.gif

Because Michigan starting that fight and one of their players pulling an OSU's players helmets off is classy, please...

Hall giving the double bird was classless. But Michigan has been riding players down, including starting the ejection fight and starting the small scuffle at half time.

The refs completely screwed up the ejection fight. 8 Michigan players wouldn't let Wilson get up. They surrounded him, we're pushing him back on the ground, we're standing on top of him and actually threw the first push/punch. The refs let it go for a good 15-20 seconds of Michigan players riding and pushing the OSU player before they stepped in.

If my guy is getting surrounded buy a 8-9 guys, who wont let him stand up after the whistle is blown, standing on top of him, pushing him down every time he tries to get up, yeah... I'm going to get fired up. Refs screwed up that fight big time.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

God, as annoying as Ohio St. may be

Well, if anyone know about being annoying, it's you. And yes, we will kick VT's ass when they come to Columbus next year.

Also, Buckeyes fans, stop blaming Michigan for our players having their heads up their asses.

BB52Big.jpg

God, as annoying as Ohio St. may be

Well, if anyone know about being annoying, it's you. And yes, we will kick VT's ass when they come to Columbus next year. Also, Buckeyes fans, stop blaming Michigan for our players having their heads up their asses.

I agree. What hall did was unacceptable. But Michigans hands aren't clean. They are just as dirty.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

OK, I know Ohio State-Michigan is a great rivalry game and I know since I've lived in Michigan. Every time this game came around, I'd root for the Buckeyes because I hate Michigan the same way most little kids hate veggies. Not to mention that Michigan, in my eyes, tends to think they're God's gift to football... hell, the fight song is all the proof I need (Champions of the West my ass!)

This fight has upped the ante now that you have punches thrown. It's not the smartest thing to do, but it's a rivalry game. All bets are off when it comes to such a game...

Go Buckeyes.

Archived