New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

The purple pants didnt work before, why did they have to be brought back?

I believe the main reason they did not work with the last uniform was because of the break in the stripe. However, I believe with this set the purple pants look amazing with the white jersey. Hopefully people give them a shot.

I think it looks good, though they could do with either a stripe on the sock or maybe even a gold one?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not seeing this "thickening" of the sleeve stripe at all. Can someone blow it up? What am I missing? IMO this blurry image is too hard to make out for details like that. Still waiting for thursday.

screenshot20130423at224.png

Although this photo makes it look like it has a side panel too, and we're sure that's not on it (right?)

THIS is the image you're seeing something in? You've got to be kidding.

I'm not seeing this "thickening" of the sleeve stripe at all. Can someone blow it up? What am I missing? IMO this blurry image is too hard to make out for details like that. Still waiting for thursday.

Although this photo makes it look like it has a side panel too, and we're sure that's not on it (right?)

Um, yes?

You can make out the horn on the helmet and the nike logo and the tv numbers. You can see the gold stripe, and the white one start out thin in the front and swoop upwards towards the back. What else would that big white section be?

Um, yes?

You can make out the horn on the helmet and the nike logo and the tv numbers. You can see the gold stripe, and the white one start out thin in the front and swoop upwards towards the back. What else would that big white section be?

That big white section that looks like it could be a side panel is the Jaguars away uniform. I know because I nearly shat thinking it was a side panel myself, but you can tell in the bigger picture that is posted a few pages back that it's definitely not a side panel.

This is what I'm seeing as far as a thickening sleeve stripe:

cCODEzS.jpg

quick and dirty, but you can kind of see the point.

qvAvG.jpg

Um, yes?

All I see is a sailboat

Um, yes?

That big white section that looks like it could be a side panel is the Jaguars away uniform. I know because I nearly shat thinking it was a side panel myself, but you can tell in the bigger picture that is posted a few pages back that it's definitely not a side panel.

cCODEzS.jpg

I guess. Sort of, kinda. That or the face of Jesus.

Um, yes?

cCODEzS.jpg

I guess. Sort of, kinda. That or the face of Jesus.

"You wouldn't tackle a guy with Jesus on his sleeve, would you?"

Touchdown Vikings!

qvAvG.jpg

Um, yes?

All I see is a sailboat

mallratssialboatspeech.jpg

Um, yes?

cCODEzS.jpg

Yup, that's what I was seeing too. Thanks for drawing that out, it makes it look a lot better. If that's all it is and it doesn't extent into a side panel or anything then I guess it isn't as bad as I made it out to be earlier, that was a bit of an over-reaction. It's still a bit unnecessary to me and would look better as a straight line.

I believe that is the reflection of the white jersey. The portion on the right is another jersey blocking it. It doesn't have a side panel. The white portion is not an actual stripe, just the top part of the sleeve. The purple portion above it which is giving the illusion of a flared stripe is the shoulder numbers, leaning towards the front, and the other purple on the jersey is the name. At least that's what I think.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Um, yes?

cCODEzS.jpg

Yup, that's what I was seeing too. Thanks for drawing that out, it makes it look a lot better. If that' all it is and it doesn't extent into a side panel or anything then I guess it isn't as bad as I made it out to me earlier, that was a bit of an over-reaction. It's still a bit unnecessary to me and would look better as a straight line.

Yeah, and who knows if I'm even on to anything. It could also be part of that Jacksonville away jersey. I could be delirious.. I'm on my 12th hour of work, and am just now eating. Luckily my work consists of going on sports uniform boards and watching uniform unveiling...

This will reflect poorly on my review.

qvAvG.jpg

Does the Horn look different, larger?

I think it may be a bit larger or positioned differently. They had to do something to address the horn being cut off on some helmets, so I'm curious to see what they did. You can't tell much from that picture though.

Does the Horn look different, larger?

I think it may be a bit larger or positioned differently. They had to do something to address the horn being cut off on some helmets, so I'm curious to see what they did. You can't tell much from that picture though.

Well, no they didn't have to.

Archived