2013 Football Schedule Poster

wILL-INI

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw the Carolina Shamecocks poster yesterday... one of my friends posted it on fb. I would post, it but I don't want anything to do with em as always lol

That's a pretty childish comment. It's not like you're supporting them, also it's not like any of us care.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

With all of the spring games going on here are a few more releases... No UCF one just yet, thought they'd show it at the spring game, but no proof.

Clemson, a little too collage-y for my tastes.

BHxrFPzCIAAcNFB.jpg

And South Carolina, which whom I really like. I dig the lighting.

BHsUgdqCYAEvB48.jpg

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

We always put the playoffs and state championships on our schedule in HS. Kinda for motivation I think. Almost looks bad if you don't put it on there like you aren't expecting it at all...

Indiana

555795_10151429564593740_466480223_n.jpg

Does anyone else find it a bit arrogant/premature for IU to put the Big 10 championship on their schedule?

I think it's just listed as a possibility. Illinois has it on their schedule as well.

We/Illinois put it on because we are ever the optimist. Hate to make it and not have it on the schedule.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

I just wanna know how the Hell IU ended up with EIGHT home games.....

I know Michigan always ends up with at least 7, but it's Also a very Big deal for out of conference foes (not named Notre Dame) to visit the Big House. It's equal to another bowl game in-season and great experience for teams not familiar with playing in huge stadiums.

But Indiana? 8 home games? Come on man

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I know Michigan always ends up with at least 7, but it's Also a very Big deal for out of conference foes (not named Notre Dame) to visit the Big House. It's equal to another bowl game in-season and great experience for teams not familiar with playing in huge stadiums.

Pretty much every BCS team offers small schools paydays for home games. Even teams that aren't very good. I'm assuming Mizzou will get a return game from IU, so they'll only have 7 home games next year. I think IU even had a home-and-home series with Ball State these past two years, so it's not like they're playing 8 home games every year.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Pretty sure most B1G teams play 7-8 home games.

Archived