Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

No they are not the same person. Teal is one person. The others were made by immature brats to pick on an individual who doesn't mind if his opinions are different than the popular norm. Fuchsia and vintage white = teal thus they pretend ed to be Teal parents.

Enough of that now let's get excited for the Hornets logo reveal soon. Normally there are leaks by this time. Hmmm.

shado_logo.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they are not the same person. Teal is one person. The others were made by immature brats to pick on an individual who doesn't mind if his opinions are different than the popular norm. Fuchsia and vintage white = teal thus they pretend ed to be Teal parents.

Enough of that now let's get excited for the Hornets logo reveal soon. Normally there are leaks by this time. Hmmm.

Thank you for always having my back, means a lot to me buddy!

Jaguars

I don't know if any of you care, but they're doing this right. They maintain that it's a different franchise, but are referring to the return of the Hornets. It is the return of the namesake. They have Muggsy Bogues doing radio ads for the unveiling. This is big for Charlotte.

Yeah, anyways... just figured y'all might wanna know.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS START ANOTHER POINTLESS CLEVELAND BROWNS HISTORY RELOCATION BULLCRAP ARGUMENT

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

http://apparelzoo.com/zoo_man/starter-nba-hornets-button-up-starter-jacket.html

Check out the above Hornets Starter Jacket. This may be retro designed, but so far I haven't seen Starter release anything retro in this new run of jackets (every jacket has been designed with current logos/workmarks). This leads me to believe that the jacket I have linked is the actual wordmark that Charlotte will be using. It's also interesting that this jacket is released in Purple and not Teal. The Teal Starter jackets of the 90s are also iconic, and synominous with 90's streetwear. This makes me think that Purple could be the primary color. This wouldn't surprise me completely; I can imagine the branding team be scared of using teal as the primary because it's too 'bold'.

On a side note - I'll probably be purchasing this jacket. Will also get a teal version if that ever gets released.

Thanks for sharing! It's assumed at this point that purple will be the dominant color over teal. That wordmark is interesting. Also, the logo view is a bit obscured. Hmm... May have to purchase that jacket myself! (Of course, I still have my original teal one from the 90s...)

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! It's assumed at this point that purple will be the dominant color over teal. That wordmark is interesting. Also, the logo view is a bit obscured. Hmm... May have to purchase that jacket myself! (Of course, I still have my original teal one from the 90s...)

I've just had a longer look at the logo definitely looks deliberately obscured, but it appears to be the same old logo. There's no muscled up HUgo which has been indicated thus far. Still not certain that this isn't just a retro design (with the wordmark not 100% accurate), but I have a strong hunch that this jacket has the wordmark that will be revealed this weekend.

The wordmark rebrand reminds me of how the Knicks changed their wordmark. Very similar font with slightly different kerning.

Check out the above Hornets Starter Jacket. This may be retro designed, but so far I haven't seen Starter release anything retro in this new run of jackets (every jacket has been designed with current logos/workmarks). This leads me to believe that the jacket I have linked is the actual wordmark that Charlotte will be using. It's also interesting that this jacket is released in Purple and not Teal. The Teal Starter jackets of the 90s are also iconic, and synominous with 90's streetwear. This makes me think that Purple could be the primary color. This wouldn't surprise me completely; I can imagine the branding team be scared of using teal as the primary because it's too 'bold'.

On a side note - I'll probably be purchasing this jacket. Will also get a teal version if that ever gets released.

That's clearly the old wordmark. Since they haven't released any new logos as of this point, seems they're using the old Charlotte Hornets identity either until they do or in place of for this particular item(s).

That's clearly the old wordmark. Since they haven't released any new logos as of this point, seems they're using the old Charlotte Hornets identity either until they do or in place of for this particular item(s).

old hugo is on the sleeve too

Lol im simply paraphrasing what someone posted. .I don't have a clue how the colors mix or what they make. I just know those two created the users as Teal's parents.

Google and multiple sites says several different ways..mainly blue and green I thought made teal with a lil white.

shado_logo.gif

Lol im simply paraphrasing what someone posted. .I don't have a clue how the colors mix or what they make. I just know those two created the users as Teal's parents.

Google and multiple sites says several different ways..mainly blue and green I thought made teal with a lil white.

PMS_3145_C_SRGB.png

Archived