Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only reason Teal asks is because he/she doesn't know. And sometimes smart asses respond quicker than the time it takes to search for the time zone differential. Sometimes its easier to turn the other cheek but people on these pages been doing this for months. then again Google is hella quick Teal!

But it shouldn't matter if Teal is a minor, not from the States etc. People who prejudge who they should help and how make Americans(or whoever they are) look bad. All that matters is we all can't wait for the new logo reveal!

shado_logo.gif

gonna be in the middle of the night in europe, and since today is saturday they could have unveilled them around noon or something like that.........pretty :censored:tty move

also, amazing that there has been no leaks !!

:censored:ty move? I don't think Charlotte cares about their 10 European fans. They want to sell tickets. They might be sold out tonight for the unveil. Also people work on Saturdays so 12pm isn't optimal. I don't think they consider Europe. Not like Real Madrid considers America when they unveil things.

Seriously, Google exists and people don't use it.

back on topic. I think my biggest concern is that the jersey has to have stripes, or some form of stripes going down. That was what always made the original so memorable to me.

Google does always have the answer, but it's a little more complex for non-Americans. I take it Charlotte uses US ET? According to Google, Charlotte uses Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00). If they use US ET, then the game starts in 1 hour 15 from right now - and the reveal will be at half time meaning we are roughly 2 hours 15 minutes away from the unveil. If i'm way off, anyone here care to correct me (if it's not too labourous). Not a biggie though, there's not much longer to wait regardless.

@Teal - I hope this is helpful, it's just an estimate.

I hate when people say just use Google when someone is looking for pics or info, what's the point of this forum if we should just use google

I agree when timezones come into the equation! Especially when people explain the benefits of using google when it would literally be faster to answer the question. I used to have this issue with UFC all the time, but they now have a live countdown (off topic, I'm going off on a tangent haha).

I hate when people say just use Google when someone is looking for pics or info, what's the point of this forum if we should just use google

I agree when timezones come into the equation! Especially when people explain the benefits of using google when it would literally be faster to answer the question. I used to have this issue with UFC all the time, but they now have a live countdown (off topic, I'm going off on a tangent haha).

well when you don't know where someone is from it's a lot easier to just say its at 9et

3hrs until the unveil in the states

well when you don't know where someone is from it's a lot easier to just say its at 9et

If it's at around 9et, then it's only two hours (or less) away.

It's 7:15 now, Eastern Time.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived