Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a teaser image from the Bobcats twitter feed, I'm really not sure how to feel about it. I can't post the image extension for some reason, so here goes.

https://twitter.com/bobcats/status/414537927793049601

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bee. Aggressive. Bee, bee aggressive.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Anyone catch that really silly cartoon style logo that flashed early in the video? I was horrified. Wonder how much that'll be a part of the identity...

I'm wondering if that was a concept of sorts...yeah - not too good. Liked the side-profile secondary mark though.

I hate the cartoon happy one but that might just be a concept they were showing as a potential logo or some fan thing or maybe it's real and for kids products or something.

I will say I LOVE THE OTHER 2! I wanna see the non 3-D version first, but it looks really nice. Also like the sideways one a lot!

Archived