Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the forced basketball in the profile logo. Hugo's basketball nut sack is bad too

I thought that logo looked a bit off...I think your description fits. I can't unsee it now! :/

Still glad they're making the name change and overall the logos are solid.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

News from the FAQ: Profile Hornet is secondary.

New Hugo will be used for mascot branding.

Merch available Jan. 18

Jordan Brand played a part in design (hence Air Jordan 11-like sneakers on new Hugo)

Hugo will return

Hugo/Jerseys in summer

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

The new logo is pretty cool. But new Hugo looks kinda dumb. Like he's about to do a little jig or something. I could do without the side view hornet logo also... The CH logo is pretty awesome.

Overall, it's nice to have the Charlotte Hornets in the Association

ya the exclusion of the basketball, and the bent elbows make it look like it's jumping or about to dance, not just flying around which is what i think they were going for.

I really like the Hugo logo. That should be the primary/partial/secondary/everything. It's closer in spirit to the Hornets franchise than an aggressive, asexual insect robot.

The CH tertiary is clever. The Buzz City logo is rather bad.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Happy Hugo logo is exclusive to the mascot. They wanted to give Hugo his own brand. I don't believe it will be a part of the uniforms.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived