Lights Out

Charlotte Hornets?

LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!

What happened to the muscle Hugo we were supposed to be getting? Hugo's arms look smaller LOL!

Wow. Those are some freaking beautiful logos. Great job on this identity to whoever made it.

I would have preferred the below logo, as I don't like logos that can't stand alone from the wordmark...but overall this rebrand could of gone a lot worse based on recent NBA rebrands.

rebrand.jpg

I don't like the forced basketball in the profile logo. Hugo's basketball nut sack is bad too

I thought that logo looked a bit off...I think your description fits. I can't unsee it now! :/

Still glad they're making the name change and overall the logos are solid.

so now any idea on when uniforms will be unveiled, I'm thinking either before the playoffs, or over summer probably right after the finals

I would have preferred the below logo, as I don't like logos that can't stand alone from the wordmark...but overall this rebrand could of gone a lot worse based on recent NBA rebrands.

rebrand.jpg

On the pyramid there's a standalone version that looks just fine imo.

News from the FAQ: Profile Hornet is secondary.

New Hugo will be used for mascot branding.

Merch available Jan. 18

Jordan Brand played a part in design (hence Air Jordan 11-like sneakers on new Hugo)

Hugo will return

Hugo/Jerseys in summer

The new logo is pretty cool. But new Hugo looks kinda dumb. Like he's about to do a little jig or something. I could do without the side view hornet logo also... The CH logo is pretty awesome.

Overall, it's nice to have the Charlotte Hornets in the Association

so now any idea on when uniforms will be unveiled, I'm thinking either before the playoffs, or over summer probably right after the finals

Sometime in September.

It looks like all those AAA baseball logos I hate.

The new logo is pretty cool. But new Hugo looks kinda dumb. Like he's about to do a little jig or something. I could do without the side view hornet logo also... The CH logo is pretty awesome.

Overall, it's nice to have the Charlotte Hornets in the Association

ya the exclusion of the basketball, and the bent elbows make it look like it's jumping or about to dance, not just flying around which is what i think they were going for.

It looks like all those AAA baseball logos I hate.

Atleast Hugo isn't swinging a baseball bat, that isn't a baseball bat at all....

Sometime in September.

thats way to late, I'm thinking late june, early july.

Those are some pretty good logos. I hope they don't use the revamped Hugo one too much, as it looks like it should be used for kiddie merchandise only.

I really like the Hugo logo. That should be the primary/partial/secondary/everything. It's closer in spirit to the Hornets franchise than an aggressive, asexual insect robot.

The CH tertiary is clever. The Buzz City logo is rather bad.

The Happy Hugo logo is exclusive to the mascot. They wanted to give Hugo his own brand. I don't believe it will be a part of the uniforms.