Browns owners caught in fraud scandal

panthers_2012

Let's see...the Browns get a new owner and what happens? His company gets raided by the FBI.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9187986/cleveland-browns-owner-jimmy-haslam-iii-knew-company-fraud-scheme-documents-say

Details are here from ESPN

This is great...Go Browns <_< let the discussion begin!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Being a Clevelander, I was going to post this earlier in the week when the Plain Dealer broke the story. But then I leaned on my Cleveland Sports heritage and said if I close my eyes and pray, it will all go away. Unfortunately, the FBI doesn't raid your HQ with 30+ agents and try to seize all your hard drives for no reason.

Usually I try to stay positive about Cleveland and our sports. But damn... it seems like every other year, we find a new way to screw something up, let our selves down, or blow it.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Being a Clevelander, I was going to post this earlier in the week when the Plain Dealer broke the story. But then I leaned on my Cleveland Sports heritage and said if I close my eyes and pray, it will all go away. Unfortunately, the FBI doesn't raid your HQ with 30+ agents and try to seize all your hard drives for no reason.

Usually I try to stay positive about Cleveland and our sports. But damn... it seems like every other year, we find a new way to screw something up, let our selves down, or blow it.

I totally agree with you, but ever since the Browns came back in 99, they really haven't done that well. C'mon, going to the playoffs once? I will admit, the Browns have talent, if they could just get the right people in their organization, they could have a good team. This story probably won't go away, because they'll mention it durning the first game against Miami.

Also, there's a rumor that the Browns might trade down in the draft. That's another shocker...

spacer.png

Well, it looks like the Browns are getting sold again. On the bright side, we found a prosective owner for the Phoenix Coyotes.

Just when we thought 2 over hauls in the last 4 years was crazy... might as well make it 3.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This won't mean crap. They'll kill off a few sacrificial lambs to appease the mob, put some fresh faces in front of a mic who say the right things, then carry on.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I heard on our local radio station, WKNR, stating their opinion that the NFL might ask Haslam to step aside from the Browns until the investigation is done. I would call this "The 'Why can't the Browns have anything good go their way'".

spacer.png

joker%20eating%20chip.gif

Can we get the .gif of Jerry Sandusky watching "To Catch a Predator" from his prison cell?

shaggypb_roxburycar.gifSanduskyNAMBLINMan.gif?t=1339978549

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Just so you all know, we're still able tp purchase truck fuel. I just did today. And I still have all my Pilot Flying J Rewards fuel points and coffee, combo and shower credits.

Carry on....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just so you all know, we're still able tp purchase truck fuel. I just did today. And I still have all my Pilot Flying J Rewards fuel points and coffee, combo and shower credits.

Carry on....

All that matters. :P

When I first saw this, I was like "yup, that's Cleveland sports for ya."

6fQjS3M.png

Archived