Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WIDE open lane to the net with a guy in front for Zdeno Chara...and he passes it. What's the point of having that 100+ mph slapshot if you don't use it?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Damn does Reimer remind me of Giguere... complete blocking style, below average glove, hunched over stance...pucks just seem to hit him much like we saw in 2003. He and Rask are so different it's quite interesting to watch the contrasting styles.

Is 3 wins in Boston too much to ask for?

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see it. Especially after all the anti-Leafs Contrarian Crew up here keep "amending" their "predictions."

"Boston in four!" "Boston in five!" "Boston in six!" Well we're at game seven now. Given how this Bruins team has utterly dominated the Leafs getting to game seven seems like an accomplishment in and of itself. Especially considering how easily they handled the Leafs in game one. That they've come back from a 3-1 deficient to force that game seven is all the more impressive. So suck it haters, the Leafs have far surpassed any expectations for this season, and this playoff series.

Anyway back to the original point. This Boston team is still, I think, the more talented team. Yes, their schedule was back-loaded. Yes, the momentum is in Toronto's favour of the moment. Nothing's over until it's over though, and homerism aside I can't say a Leafs victory is a sure thing. If I was being completely objective about it I'd still pick the Bruins as the likely winners. They've easily handled the Leafs in two of their three wins, after all. Anyway I hope game seven's a great game, whoever wins.

Still, Go Leafs Go!

I'd like some input from Ducks fans as to how so many Wings fans were able to snag tickets to tonight's game.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived