2013 NHL Off-Season Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should use something by Pitbull, in all honesty, even though the Panthers most certainly do not represent the 305.

Here's something interesting. Seems like quite a leap to me, but I like the idea of the Isles staying in Nassau County just enough to indulge the slim likelihood. A few salient points about losing Suffolk, alienating the base with Brooklyn-centric rebranding/pandering (prandering?), and losing parking revenue to mass transit. What it fails to mention is great gravy is Barclays ever a terrible hockey venue.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Seriously, get your own song. Stealing another team's song is something that only completely irrelevant teams would do.

I agree. The Flyers and Islanders stole "Bro Hymn" from the Super amazing loveable best team ever Anaheim Ducks. They can only wish to be ONE TENTH the AWESOMENESSSS that iz the Ducks.

/DUNCKNATIONS

I can't wait for the day the Ducks get rid of that :censored:ty song. My favorite goal horns are probably Calgary, Dallas, and New Jersey.

I don't know, but seeing as he's apparently touring pretty regularly, I don't think album sales matter all that much. And it is a classic rock song which is still played pretty regularly on radio. But of course, back to the pouting. Everyone you dislike is irrelvant.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I don't know, but seeing as he's apparently touring pretty regularly, I don't think album sales matter all that much. And it is a classic rock song which is still played pretty regularly on radio. But of course, back to the pouting. Everyone you dislike is irrelvant.

And he has released some stuff in the last 15 years. He is also still making money on the crap he put out over 30 years ago. His influence can also still be heard today. Quiet in the studio lately? Yeah, for sure. Irrelevant? Hardly. This is from a guy that thinks he is a weirdo idiot.

Well on the topic of goal horns/songs. The Flames finally smartened up and is dropping the song Duck Sauce (Thank Fack). In turn are letting the fans suggest what song they want to use. Lots of good idea's i'm sure, but going back to Shot Down in Flames would be best.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I can't wait for the day the Ducks get rid of that :censored:ty song.

Eh. I can think of better songs but I can also think of far, far worse ones. I don't hate Bro Hymn, but it's OK. It only grew on me because it's the Ducks goal song. If they ever replace it with something better, then it will probably disappear from my iPod. But if it's anything along the lines of Chelsea Dagger and Ole, I'll be pining for Bro Hymn's return.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

"Sweet Escape" might work, since Gwen Stefani is such a notable product of the OC (don't call it that). But it's like of course a team from Anaheim would have a song called "Bro Hymn." BRO HYMN. Goes out to all my bros.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I haven't heard what the song the Sens are using next season, but I hope it's better than that Usher cr*p they used last year. They were doing so, so much better with the seven nations army electro song they used in 2011-12.

Of course, they could always just blare the train horn for another 45 seconds like they do every time they win.

"Sweet Escape" might work, since Gwen Stefani is such a notable product of the OC (don't call it that). But it's like of course a team from Anaheim would have a song called "Bro Hymn." BRO HYMN. Goes out to all my bros.

You know who else is from the OC? Rebecca Black! Maybe the Ducks should use "Friday" as their goal song. :P

...no. THAT would be annoying.

And Bro Hymn is fine. Pennywise is a staple of the SoCal punk scene. It works. Hell, even got them to come out and play for the Ducks Stanley Cup rally in 2007.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived