[Soccer] Europeanized American Soccer - Amateur Divisions (Huntsville and Little Rock added!)

Naoned Pride

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bimbo is a major Mexico-based baked-goods company, and in real life, is the sponsor for the Philadelphia Union's kits. Also, they make Gansitos, which are possibly the best snack cake ever.

rATMcmK.png

These past two have looked real nice. I love how clean both of the looks are. Is it bad that I laughed when I saw Monterrey's sponsor?

Thanks ! And no, I didn't know that brand either (probably not made in Europe), it's kind of a surprising name brand lol

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

Err, well I guess I'm lucky not to have written the city name on the crest then. For what it's worth, it's not a big deal on the template, it won't be my last mistake. Thanks for noticing though ^^

Next shall be Albuquerque and DesMoines then, thanks for suggesting.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

Albuquerque FC

1405467170-afc-intro.png

I found the central point of the crest slghtly empty, and I tried to add something to it. Here is the secondary logo, should I rework on it and put this one or keep it that way ?

1405467172-afc-logo-2.png

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

no wonder this is a fantasy league because about 95% of this post is bad. bad branding, bad colors and bad logos. what is with all the muted, flat, and faded colors? especially alot of colors that don't work together. You know when designing logos its good to try to incorporate flags and crests, but you need to understand the culture of the city/area. For example why is that out of both teams in Texas neither is red and blue. think about color schemes and good designs before putting crap like this, so that some people can avoid seeing it.

no wonder this is a fantasy league because about 95% of this post is bad. bad branding, bad colors and bad logos. what is with all the muted, flat, and faded colors? especially alot of colors that don't work together. You know when designing logos its good to try to incorporate flags and crests, but you need to understand the culture of the city/area. For example why is that out of both teams in Texas neither is red and blue. think about color schemes and good designs before putting crap like this, so that some people can avoid seeing it.

For some one who doesn't live in the United States, I think Naoned Pride has done an incredible job understanding the city/area's culture and reflecting that in his logos.

I would like you to bring examples of bad color schemes and mixes in my concepts, so we can discuss.

And as Chilton and Philsphan both said, I don't live in the United States, so don't expect 100% knowledge of cultures, it's all based on what I read. I barely could put on a map half of the cities I've worked on, before I read about them.

And to answer your Texas issue, my concepts are originals, I don't wanna go with generic brandings such as red and blue for texans, don't want to do things that's already been done a thousand times before me.

One last thing, I would be very interested in you giving me a couple of real soccer logos that you actually find good. Hand them to me. I'm saying this because soccer logos are really different in comparison with what you usually have in american sports. Would be nice to see what your references are.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

There's such a thing as constructive critisism, and this is not it. You sound like an annoying little kid spewing this out. If you don't like what he's doing, tell him what he can improve on, not just say its bad. So what if none of the Texas teams are red and blue? It's his series, and I want to see you do better.

NP, for a non-American, you are doing fantastic. Keep at it.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived