2. Orlando Magic

3. Washington Wizards

4. Charlotte Bobcats

5. Phoenix Suns

6. New Orleans Pelicans

7. Sacramento Kings

8. Detroit Pistons

9. Minnesota Timberwolves

10. Portland Trailblazers(from Charlotte)

11. Philadelphia 76ers

12. Oklahoma Thunder(From Toronto via Houston)

13. Dallas Mavericks

14. Utah Jazz

15. Milwaukee Bucks

16. Boston Celtics

17. Atlanta Hawks

18. Atlanta Hawks(From Houston via Brooklyn)

19. Cleveland Cavaliers(From LA Lakers)

20. Chicago Bulls

21. Utah Jazz(From Golden State via Brooklyn)

22. Brooklyn Nets

23. Indiana Pacers

24. New York Knicks

25. Los Angeles Clippers

26. Minnesota Timberwolves(From Memphis via Houston)

27. Denver Nuggets

28. San Antonio Spurs

29. Oklahoma City Thunder

30. Phoenix Suns(From Miami via LA Lakers via Cleveland)

So the question is who goes first? Noel, Len or Oladipo presented by Home Depot?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not liking this draft. Hopefully since next years is supposed to be better, maybe the Kings can trade their pick for a another one next year.

Actually talking to someone who is close to the Suns, they are discussing a trade with the Kings, Kings move up to the 5th, Suns get the 7th, and next years 2nd rounder.

Also via Ken Berger CBS Twitter

Curious to see where Trey Burke goes... Could be top 5, could be outside the top 10.

I've seen a couple mock drafts, the Pistons could take him at 8 or with New Orleans at 6

I hope some team takes a chance on Brandon Paul in the 2nd round. I think there's a place for his game in the NBA.

The homer in me is hoping the same team. I think he's one of those guys that could have a better NBA career than his college stats indicate since he was forced into playing backup point guard and sometimes had to take bad shots. Being able to fit into a reserve role where he doesn't have to force bad shots should be very good for him. He was compared by some scouts to Danny Green (this was before his Finals breakout) and I thought that was a good comparison.

But, yeah, this is a bad draft. Not the year you want to be in the lottery.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Loved the unpredictability of the draft so far. Wish they'd stop showing Noel every time he doesn't get picked.

I keep thinking how cool it would be if they had the players wear a sort of "green screen" jersey when they film the promos and graphics packages and superimpose their new NBA jersey onto them after they get picked.

PJU85JF.png

Anthony Bennett was actually a brilliant choice by the Cavs. He has the skill sets that the Cavs really needed and there isn't much of an injury concern as Noel and Len.

In his only NCAA tourname game vs. Cal, UNLV didn't score a bucket for nearly 12 minutes. That shows that he was not aggressive. Plus, he has gained 20 lbs since the season ended. Does not play every night.

Isn't Tristan Thompson playing that role in Cleveland?

He is, but on Monday, Chad Ford said that the CLE front office did not see a player within this draft who capable of starting for them.

Archived