2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find the most interesting about the all brown look last night is that the brown pants are not even listed any longer in the Browns official style guide. They were removed last year when Nike took over.

Interesting. Were those Nike pants last night, or did someone fish those older monstrosities out of a dumpster somewhere?

No, they had the Nike logo on them. Pants don't have to be in the official style guide.

Not true. All Jersey, pant, sock and helmet options have to be represented and shown in the style guide. The Giants just as an example made a specific point to state that white pants were added to their uniform system in the 2013 season in their style guide.

how often have they worn the gold pants the past two years, i can't remember them ever doing so anymore, which is a shame because the gold pants are so much better

Only about 8-10 times (out of 20 games) last year and likely about the same the year before.

Watch some games and you would know these stats.

FWIW, WWL in New Orleans says the Saints will wear black pants again this week.

how often have they worn the gold pants the past two years, i can't remember them ever doing so anymore, which is a shame because the gold pants are so much better

It looks like they wore them 4 times in 2012 and 10 times in 2011 counting the playoffs.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

FWIW, WWL in New Orleans says the Saints will wear black pants again this week.

It looks like they wore them 4 times in 2012 and 10 times in 2011 counting the playoffs.

And during their Super Bowl season of 2009, they actually wore black pants 5 times, 4 times wearing the all black at home (vs. Falcons, vs. Panthers, vs. Cowboys, vs. Buccaneers), and once with the white/black combo (at Rams). All other times they wore the gold pants.

Only about 8-10 times (out of 20 games) last year and likely about the same the year before.

Watch some games and you would know these stats.

i actually do watch alot of games, just not saints games. Sorry i only remember their worse looking black pants

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 6 (Part 1) Byes: Falcons, Dolphins

Giants @ Bears

yM6TN.jpgOmpRxd1.jpg

Packers @ Ravens

JLdWx.jpgrWi1rIB.jpg

Bengals @ Bills

xAqIm.jpgKeq79Q6.jpg

Lions @ Browns

31Ffm.jpgZOTQZ.jpg

Rams @ Texans

JywbU.jpg8SRBN.jpg

Bucs never wear red at home this early in the season

I have a feeling the Saints will stick with the black pants and the Ravens will go black bottoms too.

I hope the Jags wear the white on black. It looks so much cooler than the all white and it looks good with the Broncos uniforms.

I really hope the Titans go back to the light blue pants this week too.

If TB wears red, then the Iggles should wear white on white.

...which is what happened last year

c4s_maclin121012_251375a_8col.jpg

That game was in December though, so I'm expecting the Bucs to be in white again this time

82884738.jpg?w=594

Archived