NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Seahags are going to lose the last two home games after shutting out the Scoreless wonders. I'm damn sure that the Jersey Morons in blue being the only team in the NFL to have the most shutout losses for the season is enough to cost Tom Coughlin his job. The 2008 Detroit Lions scored in every game despite not winning! If only the G-Men were forced to forfeit the games they won this year.

I think the Seahags are going to lose the last two home games after shutting out the Scoreless wonders. I'm damn sure that the Jersey Morons in blue being the only team in the NFL to have the most shutout losses for the season is enough to cost Tom Coughlin his job. The 2008 Detroit Lions scored in every game despite not winning! If only the G-Men were forced to forfeit the games they won this year.

Who should the giants get as their new coach?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The Ravens are just as undisciplined as the Lions, yet Harbaugh gets a free pass because the Ravens always win games. Nobody has the balls to call out Harbaugh for their penalties- remember, they were 2nd most penalized last year. But because they won it all, nobody had the guts to call them out for being dirty.

Baltimore has gotten all-time lucky the last 2 weeks. I can't believe THIS is our SB champ.

John Harbaugh is NOT a quality coach. He inherited Billick's team and is a product of Ozzie Newsome's drafting.

The Ravens are just as undisciplined as the Lions, yet Harbaugh gets a free pass because the Ravens always win games. Nobody has the balls to call out Harbaugh for their penalties- remember, they were 2nd most penalized last year. But because they won it all, nobody had the guts to call them out for being dirty.

Baltimore has gotten all-time lucky the last 2 weeks. I can't believe THIS is our SB champ.

Well, unless you were living under a rock during the offseason, which is always a possibility with you, you might have noticed that the Ravens lost a decent chunk of their defense after the Super Bowl. The Ravens weren't supposed to be that good this season. That they are is probably why people think well of Harbaugh. That and Brian Billick's leavings, especially on offense, were a roaring :censored: fire.

If the Bengals don't get smart and promote Zimmer, he could be a head coach next season. Either way, it's time for Marvin Lewis to hit the road. He's been here long enough and hasn't produced anything to talk about.

Marvin Lewis record: 88-88-1 (4 playoff appearances)

Previous 3 Bengals coaches: 19-52, 21-39, 12-33 (52-124 combined, 0 playoff appearances) Be careful what you wish for.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And inexplicably, in spite of themselves, the Packers once again have the inside track to the division title.

They truly are the St. Louis Cardinals of the NFL, to my chagrin.

The Bears could deny them their unmerited success if they too win out. To my horror it will probably all come down to the Bears/Packers season finale.

I would have thought that the St. Louis Cardinals of the NFL were the St. Louis Cardinals.

The NFL's St. Louis Cardinals:

New York Giants

End of discussion.

John Harbaugh is NOT a quality coach. He inherited Billick's team and is a product of Ozzie Newsome's drafting.

Well, unless you were living under a rock during the offseason, which is always a possibility with you, you might have noticed that the Ravens lost a decent chunk of their defense after the Super Bowl. The Ravens weren't supposed to be that good this season. That they are is probably why people think well of Harbaugh. That and Brian Billick's leavings, especially on offense, were a roaring :censored: fire.

If the Bengals don't get smart and promote Zimmer, he could be a head coach next season. Either way, it's time for Marvin Lewis to hit the road. He's been here long enough and hasn't produced anything to talk about.

Marvin Lewis record: 88-88-1 (4 playoff appearances)

Previous 3 Bengals coaches: 19-52, 21-39, 12-33 (52-124 combined, 0 playoff appearances) Be careful what you wish for.

They didn't really downgrade all that much on defense. Ray Lewis wasn't the player he used to be, Ed Reed wasn't anywhere near what he used to be,, the LBs they lost via free agency weren't anything special. They got Ladarius Webb back, added Dumervil, and had a few other good pickups.

IUe6Hvh.png

Daryl Smith from Jacksonville was also an excellent pickup.

Where they lost was Boldin leaving and Pitta missing the first 12 games of the season. That's not a terrific offensive unit regardless, but it should be no surprise they were one of the league's worst for most of the season. At least Flacco has his security blanket back.

spacer.png

The Ravens are just as undisciplined as the Lions, yet Harbaugh gets a free pass because the Ravens always win games.

Isn't that all that matters though? Would you care if your team averaged 600 personal fouls per game if they were winning super bowls?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I hope Justin Tucker shanks a do-or-die kick next 2 weeks. This Ravens team does not deserve another lucky Super Bowl.

Baltimore is comically lucky- can't believe the 120 million dollar moron Flacco has a ring.

Rahim Moore doesn't screwup, we're calling Harbaugh Mr. Can't Win The Big One.

I hope Justin Tucker shanks a do-or-die kick next 2 weeks. This Ravens team does not deserve another lucky Super Bowl.

Baltimore is comically lucky- can't believe the 120 million dollar moron Flacco has a ring.

Rahim Moore doesn't screwup, we're calling Harbaugh Mr. Can't Win The Big One.

There's a lot of pent up hostility here. Calm down.

@ rams80, a belated congrats on a great win. I wish your anime or whatever the hell that thing is would have gotten the usual 37 gunshot wounds to the head instead. :D

I'm baffled by the Saints' problems on the road. I thought Seattle was just a "perfect storm" deal kind of like what the Falcons walked into back when the Superdome reopened in '06. Apparently not.

But this week they have just the right scenario to cure their ills. They're going on the road again to Carolina with the NFL South title and the #2 seed on the line against a Panthers team still p***ed off by being embarassed in prime time a couple of weeks ago; they'll face one of the best pass rushes in the NFL with a left tackle who was benched last week because Brees was wearing Robert Quinn like a backpack all afternoon; and they'll do it with a new kicker because they cut Garrett Hartley after he had one FG blocked and hit another one so badly that it looked blocked even though it wasn't. Or maybe no kicker. It's Wednesday and they haven't signed anybody yet.

Yeah...just what the doctor ordered. :wacko:

The Saints could conceivably miss the playoffs if they lose this week and to TB in Week 17 (and fans of that rivalry know stranger things have happened).

Unbelievable. My only consolation is that if they end up with the title they'll have earned it.

On another note, I haven't read all the posts on Cowboys-Packers but I hope somebody pointed out that Romo's picks wouldn't have mattered (or maybe even happened) had their D not given up 5 straight TD drives. The picks were bad and I'm no Romo fan but come on, that loss is not on him.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived