Baltimore Ravens tweak jerseys for 2013

tv15

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update they have the NFL logo in the center

Y'know that every team got the NFL shield on the collar when the league went to Nike last season right?

edit: Is it just me, or does the purple also look brighter?

Didn't change.

I Hate that they took out the flywire

I don't think the flywire is removed. This jersey is honestly a practice jersey and from what I've gathered now practice uniforms have flywire. I feel like the dead giveaway is that the NFL shield logo isn't in the center of the collar.

No change to the helmet stripes. Every other picture from from tonight's game confirms no change.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/the-baltimore-ravens-deonte-thompson-runs-back-a-punt-news-photo/175810438

it's just a plastic wrap type thing that gets put over the helmet during practice to protect the stripes and stuff, and the air bubbles at the decal makes it look like there is a gray outline

Thought I saw an outline from the first posts link.. Might of been a trial thing. Glad it's not there because it looks better without it.. Won't matter either way when my Steelers stomp them this year!

No change to the helmet stripes. Every other picture from from tonight's game confirms no change.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/the-baltimore-ravens-deonte-thompson-runs-back-a-punt-news-photo/175810438

it's just a plastic wrap type thing that gets put over the helmet during practice to protect the stripes and stuff, and the air bubbles at the decal makes it look like there is a gray outline

Didn't know that. Thanks.

oregonsig.png

Archived