2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the USMNT home kit has been slightly delayed. Was originally 2/20. I saw on another Twitter account someone said the exact same thing but I cannot locate that Tweet again.

"@soccerloco: @inniscor we are out of USMNT jerseys until the new World Cup home jersey launches 3/5. Keep an eye out here: http://t.co/Zk9AMuLzyx"

Looks like the USMNT home kit has been slightly delayed. Was originally 2/20. I saw on another Twitter account someone said the exact same thing but I cannot locate that Tweet again.

"@soccerloco: @inniscor we are out of USMNT jerseys until the new World Cup home jersey launches 3/5. Keep an eye out here: http://t.co/Zk9AMuLzyx"

Hopefully they're doing an emergency redesign based on the reaction the leak got.

It has. I'm assuming this is a close-up of the replica and that the authentic will not have embroidered crests and swooshes again.

Do we have a close up of a previous authentic? I hadn't been aware of that difference.

Here is a pic of 1 of mine:

7142753003_a29d5e4cf1_o.jpg

I am already missing the navy blue. I mean, the american flag has navy blue! I just thought it always looked so good! The royal blue although it looks nice, just does not feel right to me.

I am not really feeling the collars either, but that is my opinion. Will probably just buy last years usa jersey instead of wait for the new kits.

It has. I'm assuming this is a close-up of the replica and that the authentic will not have embroidered crests and swooshes again.

For some reason the release photos are always of authentics, but they show embroidered crests and swooshes.

The on field versions, and even the ones they sell are heatpressed.

i guess it just makes for a better presentation. I believe the centennials were embroidered, however.

This was posted on Twitter by someone in the know who said its "not exact, should be close." Is it wrong if I really like this? I like the idea of the away shirt being more "out there." You can't look at this shirt and not know it's American. The only difference I recall was that the Nike catalog said the away shirt would have raglan sleeves.

25rfk21.jpg

This was posted on Twitter by someone in the know who said its "not exact, should be close." Is it wrong if I really like this? I like the idea of the away shirt being more "out there." You can't look at this shirt and not know it's American. The only difference I recall was that the Nike catalog said the away shirt would have raglan sleeves.

25rfk21.jpg

At least it would save me some money.

Absolutely not. Its American, I like it too :flagusa: . But if it has raglan sleeves, that will make it a bad jersey.

Absolutely not. Its American, I like it too :flagusa: . But if it has raglan sleeves, that will make it a bad jersey.

Why? Raglan sleeves wont alter the design in any way, and i always viewed raglan sleeves as being unique and classy

Archived