2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

That home shirt is pure class. Would've preferred if it also had blue trim or the blue trim/red pinstripes a couple have mentioned, but it's a really nice shirt. Gonna have to pick one up once it's released.

And if the away kit is as crazy as it sounds, I might have to pick one up too. Really excited to see what that one looks like now.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to say on that Croatia-Shirt?! That's just perfection. Their best shirt ever!

Eh, I don't know why but I'm not a huge fan of Croatia shirts that emphasize red over white and the sleeves not having the chequerboard pattern'll bug me.

That US home kit is a beauty, though. Will have to see the numbers on it before making a final judgement, though.

6fQjS3M.png

I'm not feelin that USA jersey. Looks too much like England to me. Personally I liked the hoops jersey and the centennial jersey better.

Yup, would also make a decent England kit! But I like it very much. It's save that I'll get me one with my boy J.A. Brooks on the back! :)

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The shorts make it a bit better, but... eh. It's a golf shirt. It's a Ralph Lauren polo.

This. I like simple -- love the Centennial, for example -- but this is just too drab. Would have been nice maybe with royal blue trim along with the red on the sleeves and collar? That might help.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I find it terribly disappointing that we've jettisoned Navy Blue for Royal Blue. I'd prefer that the shade of Blue used in the badge and uniforms of our national soccer teams be more reflective of the shade in our nation's flag. While "Old Glory Blue" isn't exactly Navy Blue, it certainly isn't Royal. Further, from an aesthetic standpoint, the Royal Blue seems completely washed-out when compared to Navy Blue.

USA home uniform

Jersey

+ colar

+ keeping it simple

- terrible US soccer logo (they should use centennial, recolored or a new one)

- royal instead of navy blue

- Grey horizontal pine stripes, would look much better in red or blue

Shorts

+ very nice

Socks

?

Numbers/font

?

Hope they are blue or red, maybe that would improve it overall

Holding out hope for the away one

Archived