2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks like a very poorly exposed photograph. I would imagine that the paler section around the neck won't be so noticeable in reality, and the darker areas, such as the sleeves just appear to be in darker shadow to me.

In other words, let's not rush to judgement off the back of a dodgy leaked photograph.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

OK, now I just notized something. The lighter area around the collar is also on the leaked away shirt:

nederlands-elftal-uitshirt-2015_.jpg

But, when you look closely, you see a design on the whole shirt that actually has a lot of potential in my opinion! I created this to make it clear:

2nqf6gp.jpg

See what they did here? If you look closely you can also see that on the home shirt!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

OK, now I just notized something. The lighter area around the collar is also on the leaked away shirt:

nederlands-elftal-uitshirt-2015_.jpg

But, when you look closely, you see a design on the whole shirt that actually has a lot of potential in my opinion! I created this to make it clear:

2nqf6gp.jpg

See what they did here? If you look closely you can also see that on the home shirt!

Interesting. Would explain the training shirts for the Holland and Portugal. Def. prefer the shirts without, though.

Possible South Korea leak. It's definitely different with the darker colors and the crest, though I do like it. The pattern is similar to their current away kit.

south-korea-home-kit-2014-World-official

The collar, at least, sure looks PSed.

Possible South Korea leak. It's definitely different with the darker colors and the crest, though I do like it. The pattern is similar to their current away kit.

south-korea-home-kit-2014-World-official

Weren't their 2010 jerseys a variation of this? I'd be surprised to see the same strile/slash pattern used.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Not saying this is real (there are some suspect aspects to it...Flywire, collar shield) but this looks money. I really like the texture and the use of colors. Would love the throwback crest going forward. I know Gulati said a crest change was on the table.

esp69w.jpg

Edit-Just thought I'd add that this leak is not far off at all from the original "leak" (if you can call it that). Perhaps the original leak was a mockup from a guy who had seen or heard what they look like. Th only real differences are the shape of the collars and the red stripe on the chest. I know we've heard rumors of an all red away kit, but I am taking that with a grain of salt considering that is a very atypical look for the US, let alone to use red as the primary away.

Archived