2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate almost all of Puma's collar designs. They all will look like cheap, thin material when on the players. At least Nike, Adidas, Umbro make their collars fit the players' necks nicely.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

some more pics:

holland-world-cup-shirt-600x459.jpg

holland-world-cup-2014-shirt.jpg

It's one thing when Nike unveils something hideous when it's totally out of the box. But it's way more disappointing when they design something hideous that's also boring and dull.

Why the weird shading and why in those shapes? You want to go classic, fine go classic. Use the old crest, solid orange, done. Boring but not hideous. I just don't get what they're trying to do here. Pretty disappointed I have to say. I like the return to blue on the clash kit, but still the shading just doesn't do any good.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

I

some more pics:

It's one thing when Nike unveils something hideous when it's totally out of the box. But it's way more disappointing when they design something hideous that's also boring and dull.

Why the weird shading and why in those shapes? You want to go classic, fine go classic. Use the old crest, solid orange, done. Boring but not hideous. I just don't get what they're trying to do here. Pretty disappointed I have to say. I like the return to blue on the clash kit, but still the shading just doesn't do any good.

I agree. Awful looking.

That's a poor resolution leak though. Let's see how it really looks before we go blasting it.

I DONT CARE IM ANGRY DAMNIT RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!

...but you're probably right. Still just looks like a terrible design. Thank goodness for Puma and their fantastic African designs.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

I

some more pics:

I agree. Awful looking.

I didn't know the Dynamo qualified for the World Cup! ;)

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Hmm, according to a German tabloid, the theme of Germany's new outfit will be "All in White." Doesn't sound too good to me.

Link? Because that's a pretty weird theme for a kit with a big red chevron on the front! I may be proved wrong, but that German shirt looks like it's designed for black shorts. That being said, the Spain shirt could easily be paired with reds shorts.

Two tone striping would appear to be all the rage in the iberian peninsula.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Hmm, according to a German tabloid, the theme of Germany's new outfit will be "All in White." Doesn't sound too good to me.

Link? Because that's a pretty weird theme for a kit with a big red chevron on the front! I may be proved wrong, but that German shirt looks like it's designed for black shorts.

Adidas have been using 'all in' as an advertising slogan for a while now, 'all in white' may be to tie in with that rather than indicating that the whole kit is literally all white.

Wow, I have to admit that all of those shirts are truly awsome! I also especially like our German kit! Looks very young, fresh and dynamic.

But what worries me is the shorts.But the shirts itself are just great!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived