First of all, i am so sorry to hear about your loss Ren. I will keep you in my prayers.

But, These are so cool, i personally love the idea.

The Texas one really blew me away.

And i dont want to take over the thread (just trying to spread the word), but me and some other users are trying to get a Madden 25 Connected Franchise Mode together (360)

and we need so more guys, and the Lounge thread doesnt get enough veiws. So please join if you are interested http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96810-madden-25-online-connected-franchise-x-360/#entry2156561

Sorry for your loss ren. No rush, there are a lot of more important things in life than uploading logos to an internet forum, I send my condolences to you and your family.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Sorry to hear about your loss, Ren. Thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you, so I know what you might be going through. Take care, man.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

On behalf of my family, I would like to extend a very heartfelt "thank you" to each & everyone of you who have come on here to express your sincere thoughts & words of encouragement during this difficult time. Dealing with the loss of a loved one is never easy, so being surrounded by people who care gives us the strength & helps ease the pain just enough to allow us to continue moving forward.

Heitert

shsmoss30

Griffinmarlins

GeauxColonels

tv15

Elwood

MBurmy

STL_ArchMadness

Ice_Cap

DScruggy729

Coast2CoastAM2006

mr.nascar13

SC Black Bear

Your kindness & sympathy are deeply appreciated...

• Like 5

Ren69 - I'm sorry for your loss. A good friend of mine just yesterday lost his father and I my grandmother this past fall. It's a part of life that rarely gets easier. I wish you comfort during this time.

I also wanted to say that this thread...I just went through all 32 pages of it...might be the most fun thread I've seen on this forum. Your work is simply phenomenal!

If you'd like something to take your mind off of life, or when you get back to doing this, I am interviewing for a head coaching position at my high school, and this is our vintage logo. I'd like to implement a complete logo/uniform change, going from black/yellow-gold/white to black/yellow-gold/grey. Feel free to try to make this outdated logo sleek, aggressive, and fun!

Bright%20blue%20Mustang%20j%20peg.JPG

Thoughts and prayers go out to you Ren. Though tragic, it is a great thing to see the other members of the board show so much support to a fellow member.

It's great to see, although there may be a lot of fighting, but when things like this come around, everyone can stand up and pay their respects.

• Like 2

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg