NFL logos in European football crest form

WSU151

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does the Jaguars badge have a 94 on it? They didn't begin play until 1996, right?

1994 was the initial year they wanted to announce the new teams, but it didn't come until 1995. That was the same year he Jags played their first game. 1996 was their miraculous run to AFC title game as second-year expansion team

Go A's!

Bravo! I love the broncos, Bears, Lions, Bills, Rams, Ravens, and the Colts. The Cowboys and Texans are god to, all are pretty good.

Though The Indianapolis Colts one said Indianapolis Colts. Est 1953. I know that's when they were established but they were in Baltimore then, but they're in Indy now. Really doesn't matter because they may have been in Baltimore most of their existence

but that's just when they established, they're the Indy colts now.

Why does the Jaguars badge have a 94 on it? They didn't begin play until 1996, right?

1994 was the initial year they wanted to announce the new teams, but it didn't come until 1995. That was the same year he Jags played their first game. 1996 was their miraculous run to AFC title game as second-year expansion team

Carolina has 1995 on it, which makes the Jaguars 1994 inscription more odd. Plus, I don't get the Broncos "1959".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Bravo! I love the broncos, Bears, Lions, Bills, Rams, Ravens, and the Colts. The Cowboys and Texans are god to, all are pretty good.

Though The Indianapolis Colts one said Indianapolis Colts. Est 1953. I know that's when they were established but they were in Baltimore then, but they're in Indy now. Really doesn't matter because they may have been in Baltimore most of their existence

No, actually.

41PYMo0MWjL._SY600_.jpg

American sports teams always count from their original date of founding (except for the rare instances when they abandon their previous incarnation, like the Milwaukee Brewers/Seattle Pilots).

You see this all over.

61X825noFbL._SY600_.jpg

No, actually.

41PYMo0MWjL._SY600_.jpg

American sports teams always count from their original date of founding (except for the rare instances when they abandon their previous incarnation, like the Milwaukee Brewers/Seattle Pilots).

You see this all over.

61X825noFbL._SY600_.jpg

*Smacks self on the forehead* I'm sorry you're right. Duh why didn't I realize that -_-

Football crests usually top their shields with stars, signifying league championships won. If these NFL crests were to be decked with such stars, do only the Super Bowl titles count? Or do pre-Super Bowl titles also count? How about old AFL titles? And what about titles won by the franchise in other cities? Do the Oakland Raiders have only two stars or three (as they'll count the 1983 NFL championship won in their Los Angeles stint)?

Archived