If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

No clue who it is thats saying no blue for Netherlands, but they do use a lot of Blue. Black is boring and can be used for anyone. The Light Blue the Dutch Football team used a few years back, is great. So great, I bought one myself. They have also worn Orange and Blue together a few times, but I would go with a light blue.
259032-479_nike_holland_away_jersey_zp.jaaa.jpg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No clue who it is thats saying no blue for Netherlands, but they do use a lot of Blue. Black is boring and can be used for anyone. The Light Blue the Dutch Football team used a few years back, is great. So great, I bought one myself. They have also worn Orange and Blue together a few times, but I would go with a light blue.

The olympic dutch teams wear orange and back as well. Using blue makes no sense at all.

Go Blue

Go Tigers

Go Lions

The olympic dutch teams wear orange and back as well. Using blue makes no sense at all.

Why are you so dead-set against it? Let the OP do what he wants the're his concepts and he's doing a great job making them, I honestly prefer blue, it's a flag color, and orange-black is already a whored out scheme anyway. Not saying blue isn't but at least it's in the flag.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Honestly, I never said Black wasn't. We get it; Black is ALSO used as well as Blue. Enough complaining about it. In the end the creator will do what he wants, you stated your opinion, I stated mine, enough already.

Pretty neat series you got, I'm really a big fan of most of the sets for the countries. And that Australian helmet teaser is enticing, can't wait.

That's the best profile picture I've ever seen. I laughed for like 20 minutes

Pretty neat series you got, I'm really a big fan of most of the sets for the countries. And that Australian helmet teaser is enticing, can't wait.

That's the best profile picture I've ever seen. I laughed for like 20 minutes

Haha just trying to make some fun of yet another disapointing season...

And Austrailia looks pretty good, but I'm not sure I like the font Australia is written in.

spacer.png

You really should replace Japan's blue with black. Or you can make it like a ninja kind of thing.

Enough with the colors? You guys seem to be on a witch hunt to eliminate all shades of blue from these concepts. They're pretty good as they are.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived