NBA as Football (30/30 Bucks Added)

JPDesign

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

These are fantastic! I'm sure I'm not the only one who rolled his eyes when he saw another post titled "X sport as Y sport". But these are great. I love how the alternates really go outside the box. Keep 'em coming! Do Rockets next!

Your t wolves are also great. Your teal top on black pants will look fantastic. Great combo. And another anazing alternate! I love the " night wolf look" you gave it, as well a using the non cartoony, good logo. Try adding just a bit more teal to it. But going back to cartoony, and this isn't your fault, the stripes, patterns, and other design details they gave you don't look the cleanest. That goes for all uniforms. Try making your own design chracteristics. You've shown you can do that. Unbelieveable series, can't wait for more.

I'm back with another one. This time we have the Portland Trailblazers. This one was tricky, with their sash uniforms. After trying a few options I settled on this. By angling the sleeve stripes I can capture the essence of their basketball uniforms. I also like how the angled sleeve stripe implies forward motion. The helmet stripes mirror the pinwheel logo. For the alternate I opted for the new red instead of doing a Rip City one because I thought the black/red/black combo looked better than having two white uniforms.

hIQsVhI.png

8eOhdMR.png

6ECTxmr.png

I think the helmet stripe for the Blazers should be one red and one silver, since you did say you were basing them off the logo.

Or maybe just silver just to add some different coloration to the helmet. I agree that its a little too much red. Having the stripes different colors I think would look funny.

Archived