NBA as Football (30/30 Bucks Added)

JPDesign

I could look into the Indiana idea, for you. I doubt I could actually CREATE anything, let alone to this degree, but I'll be on the lookout for an idea if you do end up changing your mind. As for the Heat, I've thought maybe the MH logo would work?

It IS your concept. I don't want to seem like I'm trying to boss you around, because in the end you're not making these for me, this is your concept. Do what you feel, and I'll give advice if I feel that I can.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got it, personally, if I were to do this, I would go with the 'best look possible' idea, because my overall design isn't nearly this good yet. ;)

I respect the fact that you're trying to stick with the team look, thanks for your reasoning on why you chose to keep the basketballs, and when I think about it the second time around it is probably better this way. I've said it before, but I'll say it again because quite honestly they deserve it more no matter how many times I say it: These are great. Keep it up. :)

Alright, next up in the Pacific division is the Sacramento Kings. Trying to adapt their jersey design to football, eventually led me to pursue an almost Carolina Panthers-esque shoulder design. The difference here is that I went more USC shaped, than full shoulder loops. I think it mimics their jersey design while converting over to football well.

As for the alternate...all I have to say is: eat your heart out Kentucky. (And maybe Maryland too.)

fJOKypV.png

Xnwssrt.png

phIsqLN.png

Alright, next up in the Pacific division is the Sacramento Kings. Trying to adapt their jersey design to football, eventually led me to pursue an almost Carolina Panthers-esque shoulder design. The difference here is that I went more USC shaped, than full shoulder loops. I think it mimics their jersey design while converting over to football well.

As for the alternate...all I have to say is: eat your heart out Kentucky. (And maybe Maryland too.)

fJOKypV.png

Xnwssrt.png

phIsqLN.png

I think the SK logo on the pants and the helmet logo should be swapped. I just think the one on the pants would look better on a helmet. That alternate is ugly, but only because the basketball version is equally as ugly.

I think you adapted them pretty well. The colors go well on football panels,and the pant stripe you created was new and different. You cut away all those weird details and now Sacramento looks pretty good.

fJOKypV.png

Xnwssrt.png

phIsqLN.png

I think the SK logo on the pants and the helmet logo should be swapped. I just think the one on the pants would look better on a helmet. That alternate is ugly, but only because the basketball version is equally as ugly.

I agree. I also think the wording/numbering on the road should be white like their home jerseys for basketball.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

I'm back! I've been on a business trip in Detroit for the last few days.

Next team up: the Phoenix Suns. I feel like these are pretty self-explanatory. I took the shorts design and moved it to the sleeves. Since there's no purple on the home or away, I thought that black pants/helmet looked really nice. Then of course, you have the purple alternate. I didn't want to go mono-purple here, so I went with white pants, since there is minimal black on the purple set.

UOODObr.png

ezmyken.png

9yz2pBE.png

Really love the helmet and shoulders. Something about the front design is just off to me. I'm not sure how well that really works. Maybe it would work better if it was completely straight?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived