New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitchers can't wear white sleeves or wear white gloves.

But they still can wear white jersey and pants...

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

No chance they shock everyone and roll these out this season, is there? There's still three weeks till the draft

It kinda sounds like they are already done or in the finishing stages. Talk about marketing. Unveiling the new uniforms with Johnny Football on Draft Night? Yikes.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

No chance they shock everyone and roll these out this season, is there? There's still three weeks till the draft

It kinda sounds like they are already done or in the finishing stages. Talk about marketing. Unveiling the new uniforms with Johnny Football on Draft Night? Yikes.

That would be insane!

obviously the Browns have had a great competitive advantage from having the brown jerseys all these years.

All of their Super Bowl titles should be erased from the record books!

8 championships including 4 NFL championships - maybe the league caught up to the trickery by the time they stated calling the championship game the super bowl.

Nike is supposedly doing up a new logo, right? Well, minus the weightsin the dog's mouth, could this be it? It is a Nike shirt Mr. Hoyer is wearing there...

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

That's not new... just the old one with some really awkward teeth added.

Cleveland_Browns_ALT2.jpg

I know, I've never seen the teeth before, and I'm assuming since it's a Nike shirt it's an officially licensed image from the Cleveland Browns.

Nike is supposedly doing up a new logo, right? Well, minus the weightsin the dog's mouth, could this be it? It is a Nike shirt Mr. Hoyer is wearing there...

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

I know, I've never seen the teeth before, and I'm assuming since it's a Nike shirt it's an officially licensed image from the Cleveland Browns.

Official shirt or not, I find it beyond difficult to believe that if Nike were designing a new Browns logo, they would just take an old logo, add some really poorly rendered teeth, and run with it. On top of that, the chances that they would let it leak like this are nil.

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

i can guess where you got this, Reddit?

Twitter :censored:face

Why did you have to get all mad? It was just a question.

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

A condescending one at that. Especially given your past comments towards me.

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

He's not the one that asked the question.

Nike is supposedly doing up a new logo, right? Well, minus the weightsin the dog's mouth, could this be it? It is a Nike shirt Mr. Hoyer is wearing there...BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

It's just a Nike shirt because of the NFL's contract with Nike.

If you read the shirt, it's a strength and conditioning shirt. A lot of football programs (including HS) have goofy, one-off logos for a strength and conditioning season. I think it's fair to assume the same here.

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

Twitter, and even if it was reddit, what, you think the photos are doctored or something?

I'll ignore that you called me a :censored:face for right now, but it's a reasonable thing to ask when 90% of these possible leaks you post come from there.

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

Twitter, and even if it was reddit, what, you think the photos are doctored or something?

I'll ignore that you called me a :censored:face for right now, but it's a reasonable thing to ask when 90% of these possible leaks you post come from there.
This conversation again? Really dude? I haven't posted anything as a leak from Reddit in over a year.

BlhM85MCQAEgkcs.jpg

He's not the one that asked the question.

My bad Ricky. I assumed it was wonderboy who responded.

Archived