Nike Collegiate Super 25 (WYO and UTEP up)

wyopokes2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Air Force uniform needs to be worn for real because it is :censored: . I love the B2 inspiration on the uniform and the lightning bolts are a nice touch to the regular uniform. (**)(**)(**)(**)(**) Can't wait for Montana (I would like some sort of bear connection on the set).

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Team #5: Montana Grizzlies

This next concept might be a disappointment to those Grizz fans who thought do something off the wall with this one (Already did that once anyways with terrible backlash). It's pretty reserved, but that's the direction I wanted for this one. I think the Grizz have some of the coolest throwback colors around in copper and yellow. Very unique indeed. This concept is very similar to throwbacks they wore a few years ago, just updated a little. They have worn a paw on the back of their helmets several times now and I think it's very neat. I might revisit this one after the series is over and do something a little more out there, but for now its this :)

13882504804_a7a32037ab_o.jpg

Technical Details:

13882504714_fb44ceeb12_o.png

On Deck:

Will be a surprise!

Air Force looks great. Those helmets are fantastic. But I think they would use a touch of that electric blue since it shows up on the jersey and pants.

Montana is another great look. I'm probably one of the few people who wish they wouldn't have changed their colors. The copper and yellow is so unique. Good execution.

gYH2mW9.png

This is the best series on the boards right now IMO.

Air Force is perfection. Really looking forward to seeing the rest especially Alabama!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Team #6: Iowa Hawkeyes

Thanks again for the comments guys! You didn't think I would stay conservative the whole time did you? Wanted to do something really different for Iowa's one off. Everyone knows they look like the Steelers currently. Why not for one game do something that sets them apart from everybody else in the country, yet still recognizable. Concepts using the unused Hawkeye logo are a dime a dozen on here, so I decided to go with a different "unused" logo. The logo I went with is a tweaked version of the Zephyr X-line logo. This concept assumes that the University was able to purchase the logo rights from Zephyr for this one time uniform. I should note that the shoulder numbers vary from the main numbers due to difficulty a manufacturer would have cutting the notches at that small size. Let's hear it!

13888348545_0dacb5ac52_o.jpg

Technical Details:

13888437203_3993aa8405_o.png

On Deck:

Most likely Alabama (Nothing too drastic)

Archived