Nike Collegiate Super 25 (WYO and UTEP up)

wyopokes2

IntroFinalThumb.jpg

Hey guys. So I've been inspired as of late to bring a new concept series to the boards. It's been awhile, and wanted something fun to do in my free time. I am completing a fun (fictional) Nike Project similar to the original Pro Combat series. I've selected 25 Nike schools that I will be completing throughout the summer. Each uniform will be designed as a one off for a big game, so keep that in mind. I already have a good start on a lot of these teams. Some of them are simple (think fauxback), others might be considered a little crazy. As always, I love hearing feedback, I just ask that you remain civil.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team #1: Army Black Knights

I always support the service academies and like to see them do well in competition across the board. This uniform would of course be warn in the biggest game of the year for Army against Navy. I would have liked to have done Navy as well, but they have since jumped ship to Under Armour and I want to stay true to the realism of this series. The uniform itself is nothing groundbreaking. Army has worn camo in the past, and this time I wanted to create a whiteout version of that.

ArmyFinal.jpg

Technical Details:

ArmyFlat.jpg

On Deck:

These are going in no particular order, and as of right now the Pitt Panthers will be the next completed team

Oh boy I couldn't hit the follow button quick enough! This looks like it's going to be a wonderful thread and I'm super excited for it!

By the way, the execution on these so far are flawless. I absolutely love the PhotoShop work here.

As for Army, I think the service academies are the only ones that should wear camo. They always wear it well too. Army's camo sets have always been a favorite of mine, so I really like this set.

I looked at the teams you have planned for this, and as a Marshall fan myself, I'm very excited to see what you have planned for The Herd!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Team #2: Pitt Panthers

In the past, Nike elected to go in a modern direction with Pitt during their pro combat campaign. This time around I wanted to give Pitt fauxbacks. From what I gather, most fans of the team wouldn't mind seeing the old script make it back for a game or two. The number font is supposed to look edgy and sharp like panther claws. The set also includes award decals similar to those worn by their teams in the past.

13842417863_b3830c5192_o.jpg

Technical Details:

13841371615_0c89579473_o.jpg

On Deck:

Underwhelmed by the changes so far? Well get ready for something a bit more out there in Florida :P

This looks like it is going to be an awesome thread, I can't wait to see the rest.

I really like the camo for Army, it just makes sense for them

However I was wondering where the purple and yellow colors came from for Pitt

Giants/Niners/Warriors/Fulham F.C./Sharks

This looks like it is going to be an awesome thread, I can't wait to see the rest.

Anybody else experiencing purple? I very specifically used #00e62 which is described as a very dark blue. The color scheme was inspired by old merchandise and uniforms of past Pitt teams.

Anybody else experiencing purple? I very specifically used #00e62 which is described as a very dark blue. The color scheme was inspired by old merchandise and uniforms of past Pitt teams.

It's definitely blue, and the concept looks magnificent. Can't wait for what's ahead!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

For Pitt, I think you should switch around the striping on the helmet. In the past it was always white-blue-white and this way it will match the striping on the pants. Also, I would make the yellow a little more mustard-y like how it was before.

I can already tell this is going to be one amazing thread - I will be sure to check back often!!

The picture totally looks purple.

I thought it was LSU at first glance, honestly.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Team #2: Pitt Panthers

In the past, Nike elected to go in a modern direction with Pitt during their pro combat campaign. This time around I wanted to give Pitt fauxbacks. From what I gather, most fans of the team wouldn't mind seeing the old script make it back for a game or two. The number font is supposed to look edgy and sharp like panther claws. The set also includes award decals similar to those worn by their teams in the past.

13842417863_b3830c5192_o.jpg

Technical Details:

13841371615_0c89579473_o.jpg

On Deck:

Underwhelmed by the changes so far? Well get ready for something a bit more out there in Florida :P

I love this PITT concept! Simple and amazing!

spacer.png

Archived