European Soccer Concept Cup VOTING

raysox

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to do something for this, but all I really have is Paint. Do you know where I can find a kit template for it?

If you haven't found anything yet, you might want to look through the pinned Paint thread: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/76598-paint-users-paradise-20/

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• 4 weeks later...

It's finally here! The best 16 concepts have been determined and it's time to knock out the fat to decide the best concept submitted! I outlined this on the spreadsheet, on how I determined the match ups. Each first place tem would be ranked in order of points, automaticlly the top 5 seeds. The 2nd place teams would get the 6-10 seeds, 3rd would get 11-15 seeds. The Wildcard would be the 16th seed. The match ups were made just like the NCAA tournament with the higher seeds facing the lower seeds.

I think I mentioned this, but I didn't want same-country match ups in the first round. Only Trinita vs Napoli interfered with this, so what I did was switch the top 2nd place voted with the bottom 1st place voted team(Trinita had 15 more points, so it worked out).

So everyone can vote, please vote for every match up. Just like before, you can't vote for yourself. The most votes by TOMORROW will move on to the next round.

Here is the bracket.

tournament_zpsf80e02ed.png

Here is the voting spreadsheet

La Harve - Torinio

Dortmund - Mallorca

Berlin - Osos de Madrid

Trinita - Stuttgart

Deportivo Madrid - FC Tyne

Marseille - London

Genoa - La Seine

Nottingham - Napoli

Guess I'll start off by voting for the other guy

1.) La Harve

2.) Mallorca

3.) Berlin

4.) Stuttgart

5.) Deportivo

6.) London

7.) La Seine

8.) Nottingham

Good luck everyone! Exciting stuff and should be very competitive!

Each of these is an extremely tough decision to make, but here are my teams advancing.

LeHavre

Dortmund

Berlin

Trinita

Deportivo Madrid

Marseille

Genoa

Nottingham

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

All I can say is what a Round of 16 this is! Almost comparable to a UEFA Champions League Round of 16 from this past season. This took me a bit to figure out but here are my eight winners

Round of 16

Match 1 - FC Union des La Harve

Match 2 - Union Dortmund FC

Match 3 - Viktoria SV Berlin

Match 4 - Trinita di Sicilia

Match 5 - FC Tyne

Match 6 - Royal London FC

Match 7 - S.S. Genoa

Match 8 - Nottingham Trent FC

1. Torinio*
  2. Dortmund
  3. Berlin
  4. Stuttgart*
  5. FC Tyne
  6. Marseille
  7. La Seine
  8. Napoli*

* These are ties in which I'm represented by a team, so in each case I've put a vote in for the other chap which seems to be the convention?

Archived