Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

2 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

Another pick of the field

FnwewD-X0AI8KpD?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like the Super Bowl logos will span a width of 16 yards this season, larger than the 14 yards from last season. The height however is what looks to remain the same as last season.
So maybe a new standard height for the on field Super Bowl logo for at least the next few seasons.

Which I really like, it's going to look great just like how LVI was great

3 minutes ago, RamosLynn said:

Which I really like, it's going to look great just like how LVI was great

I agree, these oversized logos do look really nice on the field, especially with the amount of color they've had the last two seasons.

They've certainly taken the templated logo designs to a much better place since they started in Super Bowl XLV.

Here's another pic with the logo in progress

63d946d1773df.image.jpg?resize=1763,1175

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

I agree, these oversized logos do look really nice on the field, especially with the amount of color they've had the last two seasons.

They've certainly taken the templated logo designs to a much better place since they started in Super Bowl XLV.

Here's another pic with the logo in progress

63d946d1773df.image.jpg?resize=1763,1175

Are the seats intentionally being painted grey for the Super Bowl? Because I'm not sure if I have ever seen that before

QNXVyki.png

1 hour ago, logoroy said:

Meanwhile, just came across this....🙃

spacer.png

There was a good sneak peak article on this site on what next year's logo may look like.

Check it out here for those who haven't seen it already

https://news.sportslogos.net/2023/01/30/first-look-at-super-bowl-lviii-logo-in-las-vegas/football/

But here is the mock up someone drew from memory 

super-bowl-lviii-logo-las-vegas-sportslo

It'll be interesting to see the actual logo come out, but I think this tip is legitimate. I'd expect more gradient throughout the logo as with the last two. I'm guessing we'd see mostly purple and black throughout, and maybe some other colors with the background with the skyline and the welcome to Las Vegas sign. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Just a hopeful concept for the game. Taking mild inspiration from a few others in this thread. Simple enough to do but different enough to freshen things up. In line with social justice slogans, team slogans along each sideline boundary would be a nice touch. Bringing the conference logos back, colored to match the teams would be a cool reimplementation of them, I think. 

I really hope they go for something unique because colors really pop on Arizona's grass. It's one of the best looking fields in the league and deserves a great design based on its Super Bowl history! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

There was a good sneak peak article on this site on what next year's logo may look like.

https://news.sportslogos.net/2023/01/30/first-look-at-super-bowl-lviii-logo-in-las-vegas/football/

It'll be interesting to see the actual logo come out, but I think this tip is legitimate. I'd expect more gradient throughout the logo as with the last two. I'm guessing we'd see mostly purple and black throughout, and maybe some other colors with the background with the skyline and the welcome to Las Vegas sign. 

If that turns out to be legit, that could be one of the best Super Bowl logos ever IMO. The nod to the shape of the Bellagio to give it that extra depth and dynamic quality is great. Obviously the Vegas iconography never goes wrong, and if the color scheming is anything like the last two logos, this should be just as good. Can't help but think about how the 3D broadcast graphics will go crazy with it, too. 

12 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

That looks great.

It’s been weird to see the NFL actually find this happy medium starting last year. That 58 one looks like a nice evolution 

• Like 1