Super Bowl Field Database - Super Bowl LVIII

pitt6pack

My latest iteration from all reference images I've found. The Super Bowl logo provides nice contrast to both end zone colors, especially on the Chiefs' end. It makes the return of the yellow end zone more tolerable. Really a better looking field than I thought it would turn out to be.

Uniforms are going to have some great colorful stains by the end of the game lol

spacer.png

• Like 2

Also had some fun with a modernized retro style. Hopefully the league considers reimplementing the conference logos in some fashion at some point. I know the blue and red don't go with every team's color scheme, but the push for conference supremacy is still very alive and I think using those logos should matter to the league. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gregor630 said:

Also had some fun with a modernized retro style. Hopefully the league considers reimplementing the conference logos in some fashion at some point. I know the blue and red don't go with every team's color scheme, but the push for conference supremacy is still very alive and I think using those logos should matter to the league. 

spacer.png

Endzone should be the contrasting team color from the helmet.
Chiefs should be yellow, Eagles should be silver

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

2 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Latest full image I could find

t_af225cc371ef4cd2ad45f1c46dba8de7_name_

Boy the super bowl logos look massive, but they look good since they need it for all the detailing. All in all, a good looking field. This execution of the Eagles EZ is a million times better than the one in SB LII

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JQK said:

Agreed. However, if it was me, the Eagles endzone should be black with green text plus silver trim; while the Chiefs should be yellow with red text plus white trim. Although I won't mind if the Eagles silver endzone would have a white trim around its green text.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

4 hours ago, jlog3000 said:

Agreed. However, if it was me, the Eagles endzone should be black with green text plus silver trim; while the Chiefs should be yellow with red text plus white trim. Although I won't mind if the Eagles silver endzone would have a white trim around its green text.

Would probably need to do a Rose Bowl style grass border too so that there's contrast between the sideline and endzone

yUTIIqk.png

7 hours ago, JQK said:

The more I think about it, the more I agree with this.

Super Bowl XXXIV with Rams-Titans was a real winner.

54 minutes ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Would probably need to do a Rose Bowl style grass border too so that there's contrast between the sideline and endzone

Good point. And speaking of such, like the 2013-14 final BCS title game between Florida State and Auburn (for example)?

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!