OKC Outlaws! (vote!) - 2014 NFL Concept & Expansion Series

STL_ArchMadness

Trying to make this more interactive!  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The helmet stripe isn't working for me. I think the same could be said about the pants stripe, but it's a bit better in my eyes. That alternate is one of my favorite things!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't wait for the cowboys

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Ok so to finish off the NFC East, here are the Dallas Cowboys. If you follow me on my instagram page @football_concepts , you have already seen the sneak peek

Dallas Cowboys

Don't miss with excellence...well i don't know if i would call the Cowboy's unis "excellent", but i like them. I i can say i didn't do too much to mess with them. The main thing i did was gave them a white helmet with a navy facemask. Gave them some new navy pants, and minimized the striping on all assets of the unis. Along with the navy pants, are white, and the metallic blue. The 3 new jerseys you will see below...

The 6 uni combos submitted to the league:

- Navy on white

- Navy on metallic blue

- white on white

- white on blue

- white on metallic blue

- alternate on white

Home:

b6dk6o.jpg

Away (with blue pants):

2likfg9.jpg

Away (with white pants):

2mfhguf.jpg

Alternate:

a5ezpj.jpg

Shoulder Striping:

29modx0.jpg

Pants Details (navy):

211qko3.jpg

Pants Details (metallic blue):

28lfig9.jpg

Helmet:

21awyu1.png

honestly I feel this design would work better with the Colts then the C'Boys. Granted I see a lot of Dallas alts use white, I think Silver would make it stand out from the Blue and White Crowd.

Love the other uniforms so far, especially the Philly one.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

honestly I feel this design would work better with the Colts then the C'Boys. Granted I see a lot of Dallas alts use white, I think Silver would make it stand out from the Blue and White Crowd.

Love the other uniforms so far, especially the Philly one.

i completely understand the connection with the Colts, i thought about that when i saw the finished product.

I will go back and redo these, but the biggest reason these look like they do is because i really wanted to get rid of all the different shades of grey and blue.

Man, as much as I like your style, this one is a miss. I get that you were going for the fauxback look, but unless you have something totally different in store for the Colts, these are way too similar. The Cowboys just do not look right without the silver helmet and pants, metallic blue, that is. I think you have to go with the silver helmet and while I don't hate the navy blue, I think the deep royal blue the Cowboys have used in the past would really pop. That's just my 2 cents. Great work overall though. I have loved what you have done so far and I'm looking forward to more.

As a lifelong Cowboys fan and Dallas native, I feel the metallic blue is now deeply part of their identity. I love the fact that the navy blue is unifiorm, but keeping the metallic blue-silver for the helmet and pants I feel is a must. That with the navy and white jerseys and you have a winner.

I agree that this looks more like the Colts than the Cowboys.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

ok i really do appreciate all of the C&C, and i will admit that the Cowboys isn't great.

What i do wanna say though is i had an original design for the Boy's, and i second-guessed myself and scrapped it at the last minute. And since a lot of you are calling for the "metallic" blue or silver to be more prevelant. i present to you my first designs that were not shown. Good thing i didn't delete these. These include much more of that blue, and look a lot less like the Colts i believe. But most of the work is on my computer so i wont be able to post it yet, here is some of it. If you guys don't like this, i guess it's back to the drawing board lol.

Dallas Cowboys version 1/2

almost the same look, but with more silver/metallic blue. And they have an alternate white helmet (because if theirs gonna be 1 owner/team that has 2 helmets, it is Jerry Jones and the Cowboys)

Home:

2ze9e2g.png

Away:

3449r2f.png

Alternate:

6pvmna.png

Helmet:

344umow.jpg

I really like the white helmet (and the NFL only allows 1 lid per team, but if they would allow a rule change there, I'm not sure Dallas would be the "top" choice in my opinion)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived