OKC Outlaws! (vote!) - 2014 NFL Concept & Expansion Series

STL_ArchMadness

Trying to make this more interactive!  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

here is the full set,

Arizona Cardinals:

these are pretty similar to their current set, because i really like their current set. I kept the black alternates because a lot of fans like them, and why fix was isn't broke? and i thought if i was gonna keep black as the 3rd color, it shoudl stay in the jerseys. Some major changes i did were:

- eliminate the black piping

- changed the beak color to white, (no team should have a color in their logo that are not anywhere on the jerseys)

- added the sun rays to the sleeves

- changed the grey facemask, (i originally made it white, but changed it so their would be more red in the full look)

I'm pretty happy with how these came out, and I hope you guys are too

the 6 combos submitted to the league are:

- red on white

- red on red

- white on red

- white on white

- black on white

- black on black

Home:

k996q8.png

Away:

a4m05u.png

Alternate:

141qtmw.png

Shoulder Details:

qx9hde.png

Pants Details:

actny8.png

Helmet:

ap8fnn.png

Mechanical Details:

Home:

2hgwnwn.png

Away:

o0rxph.png

Alternate (white pants):

1zz5qtz.png

Alternate (black pants):

2rnes8y.png

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White numbers should be on the black tops. And I think the beak should stay yellow. It's too small a detail to need to be implemented on the uniforms, but enough to make a difference in the logo

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

White numbers should be on the black tops. And I think the beak should stay yellow. It's too small a detail to need to be implemented on the uniforms, but enough to make a difference in the logo

thanks for your feedback, stuff like this makes this page more fun because I learn what I'm doing wrong and what to change for next time. We have different preferences on the beak, i see that, but i do agree with the black uniforms, those should be fixed.

These are gorgeous. I'd drop the black jersey and pants entirely though. I love the helmet.

thank you very much, I'm not too happy with the black myself, but the rules i stated in the first post require me to have an alternate jersey and pants. I may scrap that rule though

Cowboys: good classic design from the team in the silver helmets golden age.

Giants: stripes fix their look, big time.

Cards: again, good classic look, just make the beak yellow.

i love all the C&C on Arizona, let's keep that up throughout the whole series!

up next

San Francisco 49ers:

No major changes here. But some changes i made were, gave them a red facemask, gave them red pants, and fixed those horrible shoulder stripes (no more getting sliced off). I only gave them a home and away jersey and pants, didn't want to change to much. Since I temporarily changed the rule about the alternate jerseys and pants, they only have 3 combos.

The 4 combos submitted to the league:

- red on gold

- white on gold

- white on red

Home:

2vxkhep.png

Away:

u07sh.png

Alternate:

r7rrmf.png

Shoulder Details:

2epqzw4.png

Pants Details:

4kxwnb.png

Helmet:

33ae4yc.png

Mechanical Details:

Home:

14jvl86.png

Away:

4hseir.png

Alternate:

bjj3ug.png

I really want to, but I'm just not feeling the red pants for San Fran. Feel like it's over flowing with red, something the 49ers don't do. I don't think of a ton of red when I think of the 49ers like I do with Arizona.

ojNNazQ.jpg

I really want to, but I'm just not feeling the red pants for San Fran. Feel like it's over flowing with red, something the 49ers don't do. I don't think of a ton of red when I think of the 49ers like I do with Arizona.

i know what you mean, but i wanted to give them 1 more pair of pants. Maybe white? I understand tradition, but no team should be stuck with 1 pair of pants

I think gold pants are enough for San Francisco. Both the red and white jerseys look very good with gold pants. I think there needs to be a fair amount of gold on the pants to counterbalance all the red on the uniforms.

I really like Philadelphia and Washington (except for their charcoal alternate).

The Giants also look good.

The Cowboys look good, but something about the jersey still strikes me as being off. I think it's still a little similar to the Colts.

The Cardinals look good, though I don't like the white beak or the black alternate.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Numbers are way to big on the 49ers set (and most of these honestly) there is no way you could fit a 70 something number on there.

Numbers are way to big on the 49ers set (and most of these honestly) there is no way you could fit a 70 something number on there.

Honestly, unless the numbers are just ungodly huge, I don't think it's much of a big deal. Especially when you showcase star players that wear a single digit. It doesn't affect the design.

ojNNazQ.jpg

I really like what you've done here, but like the other guys here, I don't think the red pants are working for this concept. If you need more than one pair of pants, go with white pants. Those not only eliminate the need for another set of socks, but also have a historical presence for the Niners.

82351423_display_image.jpg?1289792787

(1955 throwback, 1994)

I really like what you've done here, but like the other guys here, I don't think the red pants are working for this concept. If you need more than one pair of pants, go with white pants. Those not only eliminate the need for another set of socks, but also have a historical presence for the Niners.

82351423_display_image.jpg?1289792787

(1955 throwback, 1994)

that's what I'm thinking now too, those would look really nice without the black IMO

For the Cards, I would suggest making only the sleeves on the road jersey red. The full yoke is a little much.

I also think that white pants would be better than red for the Niners.

Other than that, keep up the strong work!

thank you, i made them full-sleeve to keep it like the current set.

I am going to update the 49ers tomorrow night

Archived