New Houston Rockets Secondary Logo

arcane

OMG! I'm so upset. Does this mean we are sticking with the plain and boring brand we currently have for many more years? They wouldn't release an alt. logo if we were to re-brand next season correct?

Ugh...this is so terrible. It's so plain. So dull. The Rockets brand has no character. No charm.

What's next? Keep the same terrible uniforms, but change the jersey cut only?

Anyone else see the 3 Rockets that end up making you think of Adidas? BLAH!!

I don't see any rockets.

Yeah true. Same goes for the Primary logo, but that's what they are supposed to represent just without the flames on the bottom like in the primary.

this will show how little i follow basketball... but do they still have yao ming? or is he retired?

because this logo reminds me of "ming" or "song" typeface of chinese characters more than anything else.

OMG! I'm so upset. Does this mean we are sticking with the plain and boring brand we currently have for many more years? They wouldn't release an alt. logo if we were to re-brand next season correct?

Ugh...this is so terrible. It's so plain. So dull. The Rockets brand has no character. No charm.

What's next? Keep the same terrible uniforms, but change the jersey cut only?

It had character, but the lack of shimmer on the new uniform style took it away.

this will show how little i follow basketball... but do they still have yao ming? or is he retired?

because this logo reminds me of "ming" or "song" typeface of chinese characters more than anything else.

Yao played his last game in like 2010 or something.

If this secondary logo was released in 2004 or 2005, I don't think I would have a problem with it. It fits well with their current set, but remember, that current set is one of the most dated in the NBA (getting trashed by the Rev 30 template didn't help much either). I'm also wonder, where are they going to use it?

Archived