• Created
  • Last Reply

4H8xUx8.png

I have so many questions...

Why?

When?

Was this a mistake or mix-up?

Isn't this against some sort of rule?

Has any other instance of same color jersey vs. same color jersey ever happened before (any sport)?

Yellow and Orange = UGLY

13412093-essay.jpg

Way too much black by both teams:

USATSI_7574696.jpg

Oregon and Tennessee both have good unis, but they look terrible when matched up.

As for Baylor-OSU, OSU looks amazing, but WTF Baylor?!?!?!?! It's ridiculous how they want to incorporate black into their look.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Yellow and Orange = UGLY

Way too much black by both teams:

Oregon and Tennessee both have good unis, but they look terrible when matched up.

As for Baylor-OSU, OSU looks amazing, but WTF Baylor?!?!?!?! It's ridiculous how they want to incorporate black into their look.

This look from OSU is probably my 2nd favorite look from them behind the White-Orange-White. The issue I had from this match up was that Baylor does not need a black uniform and with the pants being plain it just hurts the overall look. If there were stripes on the pants/helmet it would break up the black and add an extra flare and is much needed.

spacer.png

Archived