Ugliest Matchups

Nyk33

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictured: Nonsense

There really needs to be a rule. These games are not pleasurable to watch. My personal preference would be a very clean cut "only one team in an alt and the home team gets to choose." So in this case the Angels would have had to wear their gray roads. Yeah, I know, the Pirates in black vs. the Reds in red is not a problem. But it's also not important to have that match up, so no need to draw a line...just make a "one team in an alt" rule and be done. I saw the Brewers vs. the Padres, both teams in blue at County Stadium. So this has been going on for some time. Why MLB allows this, I don't know.

There are 162 games and all teams will have plenty of opportunity to show off their alts. There is just no positive to the above.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2010 FIFA World Cup Final:

Spain vs Netherlands

Red+Orange+International football=ugly.

...?

Spain wore navy in the 2010 final.

Netherlands+v+Spain+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+

Wow, I had no idea they wore navy in the Final. All the photos of them with the trophy show them in their red uniforms.

2010 FIFA World Cup Final:

Spain vs Netherlands

Red+Orange+International football=ugly.

...?

Spain wore navy in the 2010 final.

Netherlands+v+Spain+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+

Wow, I had no idea they wore navy in the Final. All the photos of them with the trophy show them in their red uniforms.

Yeah they wore navy in the game and then changed into their red jerseys for the trophy ceremony.

I know that all teams were told to do this, but I picked these two for several reasons.

1.) I watched the game on TV

2.) The Yankees and Cardnals are two classic teams with two classic looks that should never be cheapened by a gimmick like camo.

3.) It's hard to read anything with the grey/white unis and the light camo pattern

stl-13-camo-1-675x380.jpg

york-yankees-v-york-mets-20130527-233640

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

I got treated to this beauty today:

Efco6wD.png

Visalia Rawhide (flag) at Inland Empire 66ers (camo), complete with a red first base, white second base, and blue third base.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived