NBAxSoccer Crossover: ATL/TOR UPDATES

BlackBolt3

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I didn't see this. The ASG is fine.Sprint was a good choice.

Any other Sports Leauge x Soccer Crossovers comming soon?

Id suggest either f1 or NFL

Dude, STOP POSTING REQUESTS. Unless he specifically says he wants suggestions, DON'T OFFER ANY.

Man I wish I would've seen this sooner. It's a great design, and it's a good use of the elements of the actual ASG jerseys. The jocktag is a nice touch as well. I do wish that you could've included the subway tiling pattern that they're using for center court this year, but beyond that I can't think of any complaints. Nice work again BlackBolt.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Another one...

VANCOUVER GRIZZLIES

VanGrizzliesSoccerPre.png

This was a weird one to do, since this team was only in Vancouver for a brief time, but they had two sets to deal with. I ended up going with a blend of both. The home has bear claw marks down the center with the teal and brown color scheme, the away takes the tribal pattern that trimmed the real life uniforms and puts them on the template in a non-overbearing fashion. The alternate is inspired by the one year black away, and also hockey jersey design with a hem stripe.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• 1 month later...

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS:

CharBobcatsSoccerPre.png

Tonight's the final night of the regular season in the NBA(didn't go well for me...), so I'll post this. The home kit is a straight take of the Bobcats inaugural uniform, the away takes elements from each uniform(1st: chevron, 2nd: pinstripes, 3rd: navy, white orange stripe pattern), and the alternate puts on the all too forgettable "Cats" years.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only a few more games left in this season, which can only mean one thing...

2015 NBA FINALS:

NBAxSoccerGrandFinalsPre_1.png

Both the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers have had storybook seasons, ones that both of their fan bases should hold in high regard. The two teams are both chasing history that comes with the championship, the first win since the 70s' for the Warriors, and the first win ever for the Cavaliers. So, the uniforms both teams will wear in The Finals celebrate the history and fan bases of both clubs. First, the Warriors, the designated home team, will wear yellow, the same color the fans of Golden State have worn for the duration of these playoffs. Across the chest in blue is a bridge, similar to the team's "The City" logo of the 60s', which has San Fransisco on the left and Oakland on the right, along with iconic fog, connecting the Bay Area with a team's quest. The Cavaliers kit embraces the many changes the team has made aesthetically of the years. The navy blue is the same alternate uniform the team has worn for the majority of the playoffs. It features a three-striped sash, to coincide with the collar trim, which has a subliminated pattern reminiscent of the team's 1974-1981 uniform. On the collar, there are five stripes, each on referencing a color that the team has worn since its inception. On both kits, there are the team's slogans for the playoffs, "Strength In Numbers" for Golden State, and "All In" for Cleveland, with the shape of Ohio behind it. Both teams also have their crest subliminated into their numbers, showing on full display their team and who they play for.

Onward with the series, I'll probably redo a lot of the teams that are rebranding this year, so this is still not done by any means.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Wow.... this.... this is just utterly beautiful.

I love the vast majotiy of the designs..... you really went and hit the nail on the head with most of these. I love that Soncis set the most, though. Hoops and soccer just works in my eyes. But seriously, you plan on doing more? Afterward, I'd suggest doing the D-League for the fun of it.

Archived