Jacksonville Jaguars rumored for new uniforms in 2018

JagAaron33

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that’s from a year ago. I’m a jags fan and follow them on instagram. Did some looking back at the social media post this year and most of if not all during the season were lacking gold. Teal, black, and white. That’s it. Never really noticed or paid attention to the lack of gold. But seeing the rumored jerseys plus the social media stuff from this year then difference in score board graphics from a year ago is pretty telling. I highly doubt the jaguar logo will be all white but I’m getting more and more of a feeling gold will only be on the logo. 

15 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Aside from it looking like a snow leopard, I think it's a much better design than what they have now. The flatness and lack or pseudo realistic coloring makes it an actual logo, rather than a cartoon. 

Flat. Design. Does. Not. Work. In. Sports. 

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

10 hours ago, Eleventy Blue said:

So that’s from a year ago. I’m a jags fan and follow them on instagram. Did some looking back at the social media post this year and most of if not all during the season were lacking gold. Teal, black, and white. That’s it. Never really noticed or paid attention to the lack of gold. But seeing the rumored jerseys plus the social media stuff from this year then difference in score board graphics from a year ago is pretty telling. I highly doubt the jaguar logo will be all white but I’m getting more and more of a feeling gold will only be on the logo. 

Yeah, This change has been in the making for a minute has you've pointed out the lack of gold is very noticeable from the graphics above to 2017 tickets and promo items. 

Shad's wife doesn't teal which is why it almost went away and now a 180 because Tom doesn't like gold.

and the logo isn't gonna be the snow leopard, that's just for graphics.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

On 3/15/2018 at 2:25 PM, sweeper13 said:

the lack of gold is concerning here

YES! My hopes of a major professional team being named after the snow leopard are coming closer to reality!!!

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I'm starting to think that the lack of gold in this promotional stuff is simply an emphasis on teal.. A black-and-white photo of a player where teal is the only color highlighted can certainly look like it's excluding gold, simply because the white, black, and teal are included, but again, I think it's just an effort to emphasize the teal.. Particularly with the gold-heavy look (helmet & color rush), it just seems to be an attempt to stress to their fans that the Jaguars will be the TEAL team (with black and gold as well, obviously), but deliberately moving away from the black/gold identity of recent years.. 

..Just my 2¢

1 hour ago, WavePunter said:

I'm starting to think that the lack of gold in this promotional stuff is simply an emphasis on teal.. A black-and-white photo of a player where teal is the only color highlighted can certainly look like it's excluding gold, simply because the white, black, and teal are included, but again, I think it's just an effort to emphasize the teal.. Particularly with the gold-heavy look (helmet & color rush), it just seems to be an attempt to stress to their fans that the Jaguars will be the TEAL team (with black and gold as well, obviously), but deliberately moving away from the black/gold identity of recent years.. 

..Just my 2¢

And yet, if these leaks are in fact real or even close to it, their main home set will be all black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #logic

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

2 hours ago, WavePunter said:

..Just my 2¢

I would be with you, except the owner's letter to fans mentioned "teal, black, and white" as the team's colors. If you mention white as a team color, but not gold? Gold is (mostly) gone.

Archived